MD

Based on 1,010 Ratings
Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,069

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I just love Jason so much! The scent, the smell, wow. Each and every product they make is amazing, high quality and cruelty free. They care and use natural ingredients, and the price is honestly affordable and worth it. The package is designed aesthetically. The size is actually way bigger than I expected. And I've never seen another completely nature hair gel so this is pretty unique. Very satisfied.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Now that I discovered this hair-gel, I won't use anything else. I used to experience itchy scalp due to hair gel use. Not anymore. This gel is perfect for those that may have a sensitive scalp. The scent is low-key and compliments any scent that I may be using.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I know it's made for hair but I use it for my brows and it works really well!! It does have a shine to it (it's even written on the package) but I don't mind. It has a strong scent but goes away after a while and it has a nice smell so it's ok.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

It was my first buy from this brand. I chose it as I use natural & organic products in my routine & my family as well. I was looking for hair gel for my husband. His requirements for hair gel are: strong hold & mild scent. He liked this product & I was glad he did.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I like it make the hair Shiney and it's natural and has a good smell I use it sometimes for my 3 years old son the price is good and the size is big stay long time with you

Posted on May 8, 2022

Amazing gel for curly hair!!! Ordered twice and will def order again Leaves the curls well defined and lasting The tube is so comfortable as well I get so many compliments about my hair ever since using it

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I use it right after the shower to define my curls. Doesn't leave a crisp feeling but makes my curls more bouncy. Love it!

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I like it except that I wish they could omit the plastic tube. It does add high shine which I like. I mostly use it to pull my hair back such as for ponytails.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I just wanted to experiment with different qualities of gel since this is an organic company. I definitely wanted to try more of their products. I will say the size is a little small but the overall smell of the product smells amazing and the packaging is cute.