MD

Posted on May 5, 2022
Good

While this isn't one of my favorite Jason shampoos in terms of moisture for my dry hair, I do really like that the scent is pleasant and not too strong. I think if you like natural smelling shampoos, you would like this product. The quality of the product and package are good.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

This is such a unique and refreshing scent. I really love it! I have thick and dull hair, this shampoo does not weigh my hair down at all, and it still feels nourishing. The only downside I'd say is that you need to use quite a bit of the product to work it to a lathering texture. If it could be more concentrated, then this would be a perfect shampoo.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Jason products are a quality that stands out as some of the best in the market today. I have been using Jason hair care products for years and would not consider any other brand. The scent, the way that my hair looks and feels so healthy says it all. Why should I try any other product?

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

My favorite shampoo everrrrr. It has really good scent and size is average even though it’s on the more expensive side. Packaging is really cute per usual and I use every day all day.

Posted on May 7, 2022

the smell is bad but the hair does feel soft after and good for irritated scalp. i don't care about the smell because i use a nice smelling conditioner after

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

my new favorite shampoo! after washing with other brand shampoos my hair would be dry and puffy in the morning but oily in the afternoon. But this can keep my hair soft and smooth whole day.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

That's my favorite and the only shampoo I use. The smell is great, very good for sensitive skin and hair. Makes your hair shine and moisture and I'm just obsessed

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

Smell is almost no existing, no harsh chemicals thus I gave it a 4 starts. THUMB UP if you found my review useful! יש ללחוץ על לייק אם המידע הזה עזר לך!

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Like this brand and decided to try this shampoo out. The volume is good and overall it’s a good shampoo. Nothing really special to me, but I use it and quite happy about it!

This shampoo is very gentle on hair but cleansing. It doesn't contain any sulfates. It has a natural "green" smell (like algae), if you are not a fan of that it can be ignored because it's a subtle smell. I would not recommend using it though if you use a lot of products on your hair, as it might be too gentle to wash those off. I use it with a leave-in conditioner after. This is what my curls look like after I have washed my hair with it.

2d8cd6d8-f787-43d1-b3d3-b2a7197ecb87