MD

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Bought it for my 13 year old who plays football. I wanted him to use something more natural. He was using Degree before. He loves it! It works great for him! He loves the scent as well. It is not too strong but really nice. I will be definitely ordering more.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

My husband love this deodorant, he loves the scent cause it's not too strong.... if it was he would not ask me to buy it again. He likes it does have the eucalyptus and ocean minerals. He will keep buying this I'm sure.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I bought this deodorant due to the composition and I definitely did not regret it. I like the scent and how it feels when I use it. I just adopt as my daily deodorant.

Posted on May 5, 2022

i was happy with the scent, also didn't cause any skin irritation. i liked the composition that isn't chalky. sweat control was quite good but the main problem was odor control- that didn't last more than 4 hours.. so i had to use it many times a day. for me that's a deal breaker..

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Decided to try this brand (previously purchased Herban Cowboy brand stick deodorants), was pleasantly surprised. Very refreshing smell, goes on smooth, long lasting. Aluminum free is a plus. Highly recommend.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

This product is really great scented. lasts all day. Definitely will keep using this product. Price IS good and it is worth it. Plus, no shirt stains from this deodorant/anti-perspirant.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

The smell is awsome The texture is great as well Normally, I would recommend to use for for short days, and not long. I feel that the Deordorant is affective for the short run... After a lot of hours, less affective

Better than the old formula it lasts longer but you need to make it more active

4153e898-ecb5-41fe-b072-4fca29a83f3b
3d06e6d4-bd6b-48bb-8dfa-a96672c85cbf
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Received in good condition in a box. Have not tried yet

8211c181-8c9a-4d8e-9c2d-b7ba04d00769