MD
4.4

4.4
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I have been using this for over 10 years and I love it! I have normal skin with a slightly oily t-zone. It moisturizes well and has a nice scent. I do believe the vitamin C has benefited my skin. I would have preferred they had not switched from glass to plastic jars though.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I love this face cream and have been using it for about 10 years now. I started with it as a night cream and especially for winter when it’s so dry out, but I found it’s not too much for day use almost year round. There are a few super humid days in summer where I use a lighter lotion, but for my combination skin, this has been perfect. Absorbs really well, not greasy at all, smells a little strong and “grandma-ish”, but not enough to give me a headache (I have a perfume allergy). Love love love it. My only complaint would be that the orange color on the outside of the jar starts to flake off and makes a bit of a mess. Still, I’m not planning on switching anytime soon!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Using the product on my face, The scent is pleasant and the cream doesn’t leave me looking shiny. It absorbs very well. The container is small, however, a little goes a long way. This is my first time using this particular product and I’ll share additional thoughts once I’ve used it longer than a week and a half.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

First time trying this. Seems the skin brighter after 2 weeks of use. Less Colour difference on the face - i have many freckles because of years i used to go to the beach to get tan.. today - i avoid the sun and use high spf. And seems this cream make the freckles look “softer” . Love it

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

makes my skin feel so soft and it has a pleasant fresh smell But I just started using it so I will see if it helps my skin but so far I like it

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

I love it! great moisturizer and has wonderful scent. smooth, easy to apply and smooth, skin absorbs well the cream. I wish there were larger size and higher quantity.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

This is by far the nicest face cream I have found, and have been using it for over 10 years. It cleared up re-occurring blemishes and isn't sticky or oily - just right! This is all I use for my skin (sensitive, mixed) and I love it.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

My favorite vitamin c face lotion. Non irritating, brightening and a little bit goes a long way. The texture is just right- doesn’t feel heavy. Easy on sensitive skin. My favorite scent in a face lotion, fresh and subtle.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

The smell is really good, for those who like citrus smell. You need to put it on after night routine.. because the sun has bad effect on the cream.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Overall nice product, didn't see a big difference in my skin, it has nice smell and it's texture is good in my opinion. It has strong scent