MD

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Jason revitalizing citrus apparently is made with lemongrass and citrus peel - we feel like it has a wonderful orange clementine type scent- it’s really fresh and natural and so uplifting. Jason body washes are really gentle on the skin and have been perfect for our sensitive skin family members.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Love the quality of this company and this product is no different. I use it every day in the summer because it has a citrusy scent ( in the winter I prefer more sweet scent’s) . The package is convenient and the size is great. It leathers well but the skin doesn’t feel dry after use, its actually really gentle on the skin. Need to try more scents from this line, really recommend.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I love this body wash! Clean, good quality ingredients, wonderful scent NOT derived from fragrance, super sudsy! I shower with my toddler and every time I wash my body he's always stealing some of the "bubbles" off me and my loofa! Nice big size bottle and extremely convenient sturdy pump top makes it easy to use.

One of the best their scent, very citrusy and perfect for boys and men. A list of natural ingredients is slightly smaller compare to other Jason washes but still good. Use only goodness on your skin, don't poison yourself. Volume for the money is super and lasts. The only thing that if you like SLS because it leathers better then you'll have to adjust.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I bought it for the first time and already it my favorite. The smell is amazing. Doesn’t dry. I love the super size bottle with pump.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

My favourite bath gels. Every time i would order a different scent just to try something new but so far they all smell wonderful, my number ones are Citrus and Apricot. Good to use for the whole family and the size of it would last you for a while.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

The scent is wonderful and refreshing. My skin is feeling soft and moisturizing after bath. Also the price is absolutely attractive for such a big bottle. Will keep buying.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

I purchase this Jason body wash at other retailers and the price is much higher. Love the scent and size of this product. It is a cleaner body wash too. The lather is great and the citrus scent is mild.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

I really love the scent of all of Jason’s body washes. This is in my top two. The body wash leaves my skin soft without a filmy feeling. The large size is great all they were little difficult to fit in the shower. Definitely will buy again.