MD

Posted on May 3, 2022
Sebo Derm Facial

I got to try this product for seborrheic dermatitis on my face instead of using it on my hair. I lather it on my face and leave it for a few minutes before rinsing off. It has a pungent mint-ish smell, but I got used to it after a couple tries outs. My face has been healing better as I don't get irritation much after using it. I will continue using it to see if my chronicle dermatitis would finally be gone. The package design has been updated as the photo shows. I did confirm it with iHerb customer support.

8cdbf7f1-0ca4-4bd3-8f40-abb9357ecb22
Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Nice shampoo. It has mint scent but you don't feel mint effect on your scalp. I used it everyday first week, after 1 week I'm using it every 3rd day. It helps with a dandruff. I like the quality of composition. The package came super fact. Size is smaller than I expected, but good to try it.

df38275d-4b09-4108-9304-c50449ee4390
df8ddcab-6388-48a9-8590-d4b162b733c8
dcfcc3ba-59c9-4183-a876-ec1848aef973
9d20cdeb-7665-42ab-9629-f322e7f55d7c
0c0ce76a-c57e-42d3-b48b-1ad9714cda86
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I've already used a couple of bottles. It works really well. A lot better than anything else I've tried before -- Head & Shoulders and similar products just made things worse. Perhaps there's been packaging change that hasn't yet been reflected in stock. I've attached a photo of what the bottle really looks like.

c66389f5-69f2-411b-a2ba-0a88cc45acab

Good for scalp but smell is quite strong. The shampoo is creamy. It doesn’t lather at all. So, when I used it for the first time I was clueless what should I do with it. I was thinking that I had bought the wrong product instead of a shampoo. But I finally have a clear scalp again after use for 3 weeks. This shampoo is amazing. However, It does smell strong. It has a sulfur smell that when you blow dry your hair afterwards, smells worse.

a297d18a-29ac-47a0-9449-ca4618c98af2
123829e2-16c6-421a-a659-828374085b0b
7fac9aed-1606-4545-b4c6-02a16dad0ff5
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I have oily scalp and dandruff, dry and damaged hair. I used to rebond my hair a lot for many years, which severely damaged my hair. My scalp was extremely oily too, to the point that it would start to smell bad after just 36 hours of washing. My hair was also dropping so much that I started to see bald spots! This shampoo has fixed all my problems! My scalp is not as oily and full of dandruff as it used to be, and I can now go up to 4 days between washes. My hair looks fuller and growing a lot faster too. This shampoo is also mild enough to be used daily on my fine and dry hair. click thumbs up if you find my comment helpful

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

this shampoo has a clean formula and fight the dandruff like miracles plus it is not harsh on the scalp as for the smell i dont have a problem with it because on the other side this shampoo gives very good results if my comment was helpful please hit the like button

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I have psoriasis on my scalp, which is very itchy. After trying numerous over the counter and prescription products, I feel like this has been the most effective at reducing itch and discomfort, as well as getting rid of scaly skin. It doesn’t smell bad like the other psoriasis formulations I have tried, either.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

The smell is amazing the texure is good makes your hair feel soft and fresh and clean good!!! Scent is very nice good quality, small in size, package is great benefits hair it’s composition makes your scalp feel soft good for sensitive hair moisturizer good use and all ages

5a5131a6-068b-45a0-8442-37e2867ad36f
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

This shampoo doesn't foam much but it seems to be working because the itchiness or flakes have definitely eased. The smell isn't that nice but it's not disgusting either.