MD

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I love Jarrow in general, they have good quality supplements that I trust. these are great and extremely effective on days I don't get enough sun! very limited ingredient label, and I appreciate the bovine gelatin vs pork. they offer various dosages options so there is sure to be one that works for anyone!

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I have always liked Jarrows products because of the quality of their ingredients. The size is an easy to swallow softgel with hardly no taste nor smell. This is a good supplement for the bones and for Vitamin D deficiency. It has also been used to boost immunity. This dosage is perfect for people who cannot go out of the sun.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I found this particular supplement while looking for a D3 with a specific dose of 2500 IU's. There aren't a lot of choices with that dose, so I was pleased to find this one, especially as Jarrow is a quality brand and the price is very reasonable. The little softgels go down quite easily.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Easy to swallow gel caps and Jarrow uses extra virgin olive oil. I like this dose as it is more middle of the road and I can double up if need be without always taking a super high dose. D3 is important to immune function. I also take Vitamin K2 (menaquinone).

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

The quality of this product is advanced. I used a very good ingredient. The size is small. The dose is 2500iu. Vitamin d is good for immunity. As you know, sun makes vitamin D. Package is simple. It has a very good effect on immunity. Vitamin d definition is not good for your health.

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for me when i start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I haven't tried any other brands, and don't know if it's better or worse than others, but I know that the Jarrow brand has helped me with other supplements, so there was no need to shop around for others. I'm getting older and we need more Vitamin D as we age. They are easy to take, being tiny gel-caps, too. And the price is always right with Jarrow, and at iHerb.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

Jarrow makes very high quality supplements. I have been using their vitamin D3 for years now. I like this dose of 2,500 iu. I find it to be a good maintenance dose and I can also double up when needed in the winter months. This product uses extra virgin olive oil as the carrier oil which I find to be very pure and healthy. Vitamin D3 is essential for our immune health. I am very pleased with this product and it has improved my vitamin D levels as well.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Great product. Contains EVOO + bovine gelatine for capsule, instead of some more questionable fillers I could think of. Convenient dosage also! In case you want to scale up or down High doses of vitamin D3 (15000IU daily, ie. 6 of these), together with 1g of DHA (from fish oil) have helped me tremendously in combatting my eczema