MD

4.9
Based on 5,841 Ratings
5,279
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Please consider giving me a thumbs up if this review helps you in some way :-) The oil in the capsule gives a strong sensation if you pop it in your mouth, so try not to. I bought it to help soften my scar tissue on the inside of my lower lip resulting from a fall a few months ago. I have been taking 1 to 2 pills daily for 5 days now. The scar tissue actually seems to have soften a bit. Could be the effect of this pill and serrapeptase combined because I bought and started on them together. I will continue taking them hoping my scar tissue will shrink to an unnoticeable level.

facf6768-8f06-475d-a631-5f5d8266f3f9
Posted on Jun 4, 2022
6,683

Seems like this is the best vitamin e around, I am taking it to increase my uterine lining as I am going through IVF and my lining is on the thin side. I hope this will work. I don't taste the vitamin so it is very easy to take after meals.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I'm glad I found this product because it helps to offset and absorb Pufas. I was so disappointed to learn that Pufas are just about everywhere, especially in processed foods and even used as cheap carrier oils in many supplements. Being out of balance with Mega 3s and 6s can cause all kinds of health issues, this product can help to stay in balance. Easy to take soft gel and I generally take one with a meal that has pufas, especially out in restaurants where you have less control.

I began using this product to help with hair fallout. I won't say this is the only cause for the lesson's repercussions and regrowth, but I believe it is a major element. I tried a couple of other brands and didn't get the same results as when I went back to this one. This is a fantastic product, in my opinion! Best quality.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I had been using an alpha-tocopherol Vitamin E product at 400IU per day. I made the decision to switch to Toco-Sorb, after learning more about the metabolism of all 8 forms of Vitamin E's. Toco-Sorb provides balanced doses of Vitamin Es, and I don't need more than 1 capsule a day based on my dietary linoleic acid consumption.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

This is my all time favourite supplement because once I started taking it after I learnt about the dangers of excessive PUFAs - I finally started healing! And I mean, I'm young, so it's not like I have a lot of health problems, but I've always struggled with mood swings, feeling small, timid and sensitive - and once I started taking these regularly - just one a day, those problems genuinely started lifting! I've noticed that whenever I'm off off them for a couple of days, some of the mood issues start cropping back, and I'm sure its because it's healing life-long deficiencies, and actually helping me come out of survival mode. I also like to take extra when I'm eating out to buffer some of the effects of the poor quality food. I like Toco-sorb also because the dosage is perfect - taking too high a dose causes me brain fog and acne (which I've heard could be due to detoxing estrogen) - so this one is perfect for me.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Vitamin E has many benefits but most supplements do not cover the tocotrienols. Vitamin E comprises 4 types of tocopherols and 4 types of tocotrienols. Most Vitamin E supplements only contain tocopherol/s. I don't know how to analyse quality but see this product as being one of the more comprehensive.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I just receive it, I will try then I will write my feedback, fast delivery thank, I just want to know why the price is changing every couple of days. I choose this one because this is more natural, small capsules, nice dosage, more benefit, package good, I will see what the benefit, no taste

0775a05f-3b82-4179-ae37-13adc7ba0b29
Posted on Nov 27, 2022

We began taking this product to help detoxify PUFAs. It is small, easy to take. Also, we can't beat iHerbs price. I would say there is a mild amount of reflux that comes from these pills with some batches. But overall, it is very tolerable. Jarrow never disappoints in its quality and effectiveness.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I really like this product and bought it twice already. It is easy to take and easy to digest, which is a big deal for me with my GI issues. I feel like it has improved my energy, fat absorption and joint pain. I have also noticed improved skin texture.