MD

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

well, i bought it for baking breads, as a diabetic a I try to lessen as much as I can the use of sugar, my yeasts are loving it. the image is of two tsp of dry yeast with a bit of warm water and 1/8 tsp of inulin, after 10 minutes. never have I seen such a reaction in yeasts with sugar. my buckwheat bread is delicious.

105c9065-96cf-4812-bf0a-6232ff134b57

Great!! A great prebiotic, the best for people with a colon disease since it is soluble fiber. Prebiotics are essential since the good bacteria in our body feed on them. If you have colon problems take probiotics, prebiotics and if you can postbiotics, I assure you that any inflammatory condition will improve incredibly. If this review was useful to you please like it.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

Just as you need probiotics, these probiotics need to be fed - with prebiotics like inulin. The benefit of inulin is - Intestinal probiotic bacteria consume inulin and in turn, produce the short-chain fatty acids that nourish the cells lining the gut. Ingredient wise I appreciate inulin being offered in organic form and in powder form - it forms part of my diet and I place a teaspoon full in my matcha tea daily and find that it helps my overall gut health. It is also great if you have IBS. Great source of fiber too! Overall, it is a good addition to my daily supplement and the cost of Jarrows Inulin is sightly higher - I usually purchase NOW but there was no stock then — Jarrows is just as good in terms of quality. Do give a "like" to my review if it has been of help! Much appreciated!

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I had to take some antibiotics for a full week and my gut was messed up. I purchased this and after about a week my gut problem improved and I can eat and no bloating. My stomach swelling is gone and I don't have that pot belly look any more. I will but this again.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

I used this more often during my pregnancy as I took strong dose of iron. It helps my constipation and provides me fiber when I have not had enough for the day. The taste is a bit sweet, it’s bearable though. It dissolves in water and taste a bit sweet.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Very good quality inulin! I take it 1h befre the meal together with Super colon cleans 1 scoop - the benefits are awesome helping your bowel movemen, intestinal tranzit and constipation. That taste is a very little sweet almost no taste at all. The composition is highly increased in fiber which helps the poop to form its constitution to come out easier. I strongly recomand this product!

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

A lifesaver! One of the best prebiotics for me. I have IBS, and a spoon of this powder at breakfast really helps stabilising and calming my stomach. I also use probiotics daily in addition, and are careful with what I eat. I’ve bought this prebiotic powder several times and will continue to use it to help my digestion the best I can, until if God willing I get better or get healed.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I add this to smoothies for a little extra prebiotic fiber. Easy to digest. I take a probiotic also but I know that having prebiotics to feed the probiotics are just as important. Not much else to say but price was good for a good sized jar.

a849ec98-7aae-4d62-88c0-fa99be31fa85
5f929a4d-6d8d-4c10-be9d-45ceac754660
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

My bowel movement is sluggish. My friend recommended me this product to improve the gut flora. I know prebiotics are important to increase the friendly bacteria in the gut. The powder is easy to mix and drink. What I like the most is that the product is all-natural without any synthetics or preservatives. Great product.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

One of the best supplements I've tried. Very good quality and purity. Also its an brand you can trust. I can tell this is the best supplement compared to similar prices. my body is feeling a lot better after taking this. I would definitely purchase it again. Highly recommended.