MD
Based on 1,094 Ratings

4.7
Based on 1,094 Ratings
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This is the best and easiest b-12 we have found on the market.. My mother had a severe b-12 deficiency and required b-12 shots.. After She started taking this high 5,000 mg b-12 she no longer had a deficiency and no longer needed to go to the doctor to get shots.. If you compare this with other b-12 be sure to notice this is 5,000 mg which is much higher than most others on the market.. So it is not expensive for the amount of b-12 you get.

This is a very potent high dose of B12 in a very convenient and easy form to take. It is a good option for people who do not want to take B12 every day. I assume it is also a good option to get up the B12 levels asap. Otherwise I prefer lower doses, however to improve my B12 levels when they were low, it worked very well. Good product.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Description A Superior Form of B12 Energy Production and Brain Function Dietary Supplement Suitable for Vegetarians/Vegans Methyl B-12 (methylcobalamin) supports brain and nerve health and function, energy production, cell replication, red blood cell production and sleep-wake cycles. Methyl B-12 is also required to metabolize homocysteine back into the essential amino acid L-methionine. Methyl B-12 is better absorbed and retained than cyanocobalamin, and supplementation may be needed by seniors, persons on stomach acid reducing regimens, and some vegetarians/vegans. Suggested use Dissolve in mouth or chew 1 lozenge per day or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional. Other ingredients Xylitol, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable source), natural cherry flavor, citric acid, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silicon dioxide. No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, or peanuts/tree nuts.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I like higher quality supplements that come with a great ingredient list. I chose Jarrow B12 5k for the great cherry taste, great potency, chewable size. The package is easy to use with a simple twist cap. I did not notice much energy, but believe that it's working in ways that are not evident externally. I like to keep my nervous system in good shape as I age and continue to choose food and supplements to support that. I feel like my metabolism is very good and hope that B12 aids that further.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
1,258

This works great, and I had the blood test done to prove it! When I was feeling fatigued all the time I had multiple blood tests done, one of which for B12. It came back at a relatively low number. Two and half months after starting Jarrow's Methyl B12 I had it retested and it had more than doubled. Great product!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I just love Jarrow Methyl B12. It is just the right potency, easy to take, tastes good, and best of all it is the Methyl form of B12, not the other one. I like that it comes in a 60 tablet bottle. Good for 2 people, only 1 bottle a month.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

I find it easier to take these daily instead of getting a injection for B12. Seems to work about the same for me. It's pleasant tasting and so far I trust Jarrow products. I have been purchasing from iherb since the the beginning and have been pleased with service.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Jarrow B12 is a great quality product. It is chewable which I understand to help most with absorption. I took it for years, and my husband still takes it daily, but I went to a capsule since this will occasionally cause me heartburn probably due to the citric acid. I did like the cherry taste.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

High quality ingredients and pleasant taste for my kids. Our family takes this form of supplement to support B12 vitamin deficiency that runs in our family. I have found the Methyl B12 formulation works best for our family. (As with all supplements, please consult family physician if needed)

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Great tasting, easy to chew berry flavored B12. They are small to so they worked well for my kids who needed this form of B12.