MD

Based on 11,780 Ratings
10,153
1,140
Posted on Nov 1, 2022
Been using this for a long time and the best I found so far

I tired many more expensive with less caps amount even vegan and none have the potency of this one. I am fully plant based except for this product. Sorry but the vegan version of these don't work as well and are crazy expensive. I don't mind not calling myself vegan. I do my best and been plantbased 20+yrs so I am doing my part to a point. My health is important too!!!

Fish oil is a source of omega-3 fatty acids. It reduces triglycerides, but does not seem to affect the rate of cardiovascular events. It seems to notably reduce the symptoms of depression and improve some painful, inflammatory conditions. Softgel consists of gelatin, glycerin, and purified water. Quality is A+. I realy like this brand and it feels good, take it wit a meal.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

As described, working well for health, highly recommended, will buy it again. The quantity is very big, suitable for adults, received sealed, take on empty stomach for better absorption, essential ingredient is included, the composition is meeting the body requirement, no side effect, you well get improvement with longer duration,, take it before diet, helpful for knee and all joint, and skin. No taste, it will replace any deficiency for joint health, the best benefit for Adult age group, good quality. Package received on time.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Good quality product, great value for money, it doesn' t have any aftertaste (taste). Also good ingredients and ideal EPA:DHA ratio. I have been taking this omega 3 for months and I believe it helped with a persistent knees pain I had. The studies done with people consuming omega 3 regularly suggest many benefits, such as in bad cholesterol level, hair lost, heart diseases and inflammation. The package is great because it protects the fish oil ( omega 3) from de light, which may damage it with prolonged exposure. The only thing they could improve is to get the IFOS certification to garantee a superior quality.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

looks great - family member recommended to try it out to improve on hair fall and what not. im not sure if it has worked for me but i heard fish oil is good for all these and i just started on it very recently so perhaps i cant really see the effect so soon. overall i think that it’s quite worth the price given it’s a huge bottle and especially when it’s on sale; even better. it doesnt taste fishy at all if you are afraid of that fishiness.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022
4,069

JARROW FORMULA is become our favorite brand ! This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022
1,049

Its been hard to find fish oils that does not leave you with fishy after taste but this product is good. I still would've liked the capsules to be smaller but nevertheless they are easy to swallow. From the research the quality should be good as well. It was part of my pre-pregnancy regiment and I am happy with the product. Do recommend it

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Great quality, I pierce the capsules because I prefer not to take gelatine. I find the ingredients are premium quality with this brand. I take it for hormonal balance and I find it beneficial for hair health too. It doesn’t really taste like anything once removed from the capsule.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Fatty acids are the basic building material from which the body draws the structural components of cells, tissues and organs, and for the synthesis of some biologically active substances. Replacing saturated fatty acids in the diet with unsaturated fatty acids contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels. DHA contributes to the proper vision process and maintaining the proper functioning of the brain, while EPA and DHA contribute to the proper functioning of the heart