MD

alloriginal
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I work at the world's largest retailer researching and correcting issues on a computer. It is super fast paced and I have to keep up and be accurate. I am literally 3 times the age of most of my coworkers (about to turn 63) so I need all the help I can get. I added 2 of these per day (with breakfast and dinner) and it seems to make a big difference (note: I take other supplements as well). My mental speed and recall are the best they've been in 20 years. I outperform all of my coworkers every single day. I think this product could be useful for students, those who are getting older, or anyone who needs faster processing and better recall.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I use this product to improve and maintain my memory. I read multiple scientific papers about its effectiveness especially passing the brain-blood barrier. I am not fussing about any brand as I tried multiple brands; all work for me as long as it is 300 mg. I sometimes take 2 a day.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

A very product at a good price. This form of Choline is a godsend for my son, who does not have a great diet, so we know he is getting a highly absorbable mineral that assists his cognition. When taken in a stack with PS, B Vits, Tyrosine, ALCAR and Magnesium Threonate it provides a powerful nootropic effect with no nasty flow on issues (crash, irritability, etc.).

HealthCoach
Posted on Sep 15, 2021

This is the best type of choline for brain health along with CDP-choline. Choline can be important at menopause because a drop in estrogen decreases the activity of an enzyme called PEMT (phosphatidylethanolamine N-methyltransferase), which normally assists with the manufacture of choline in the body. With menopause, your body can’t make as much of its own choline, so you may need to supplement or obtain more from food sources such as eggs, liver, and salmon.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Take it alongside Huperzine A and vinpocetine. l. I'm in the third week, but I feel a great development in my memory, especially spatial memory. I quickly remember even the numbers I look at

43076f0f-48e1-47ad-b0dc-ad57d03d0a07
987aefbe-fe4a-495e-b18e-ef2e1db8ddf8
Posted on Sep 8, 2021

recommended by my nutritionist product quality is as described good concentration of ingredients easy to swallow size one a day dosage no taste benefits clarity for aging minds

a21b738c-2114-4cda-a709-b274efbcbc08
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I thought this product would be worth trying after having read good things about Alpha GPC in relation to mental focus, especially during intense physical training. I took it at the suggested serving size of one tablet per day, either with breakfast or one hour before exercise on workout days. If you open up the capsule, the powder is very fine and slightly sweet tasting so it mixes well into drinks. Unfortunately, I didn’t notice any benefits, either mental or physical. Perhaps there is more of an effect when taken continuously over a longer period of time.

fe2609f5-3684-479e-9b57-b55f12f163ba
aa5b57c0-d2d8-4e07-9547-e8a620d9ace2
0ccffd9d-d12c-4386-a161-a84c8d3facf2
206f3f1b-ce6f-459a-973c-796c612c43b0
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

This is a high quality suplement with great ingredients. The bottle size is good and the dosage is adequate. It doesn't have a bad taste or smell. Alpha GPC is great for focus and mental performance, and it's best when combined with tyrosine and caffeine. Jarrow formulas is a good brand.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I have been using Alpha GPC for quite some time. When it is not available, I replace it with Phosphotidylcholine. Both supplements improved my neurotransmitter acetylcholine. My toxic mold exposure is responsible for low levels of acetylcholine and I had difficulty speaking, choosing words and I was stuttering and stammering. High dosage of Alpha GPC (900mg - 1,,200 mg per day) helped me so much that all my speech difficulties disappeared. Highly recommended.