MD

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

This has made a real improvement to my daily moods, I’m only taking 1 at night about half an hour before bed. I take it with melatonin or without and I honestly have the BEST sleep!! The best sleep I’ve had in years. I wake up and I don’t feel super fatigued like I usually do. Where have you been all my life HTP?! It does give me super vivid and weird dreams though but I can tolerate them.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I’ve been using this off and on for 6 years now and I swear by it for appetite control, mood enhancement and sleep support. It works! Full disclosure: I don’t use it consistently and I always pair it with the Jarrow L Tyrosine. Do your research re: dosage

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I really like this product and I am on my second bottle. It helps with sleep but it is not strong at all, just gives you a bit of an extra feeling of sleepiness that you need to fall asleep but it won't knock you out. I do feel like it helps with moodiness and I have noticed my appetite is suppressed a bit the next day. Good quality product.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Use it for better sleep in the evening, one pill. Works good, not immediate sleep, but i feel I sleep a lot better. Who takes it for mood improvement?

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

When I can’t sleep normally, I used 1 caps before I go to sleep and it’s make me more relaxed and help my body generate myself melatonin

Posted on May 24, 2022

Great mood uplifter :) I don't use it regularly. I Use it in days when I'm down, which is connected to low serotonin. works well in lifting my mood.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Really great product. Helps me calm down and sleep better. This product is the best I have tried; over decades I have tried dozens of different things. I don't take it constantly, I have a break every now and then when sleep has improved.

Posted on Apr 12, 2021

After decades of sleep problems (difficulty getting to sleep & staying sleep) a doctor suggested I try 5HTP. In the past I had tried all sorts of things with no help and some things even kept me awake, however this supplement is the only thing that worked. I take 100mg before bed but I buy the 50mg as well as the 100mg for flexibility. I have purchased this product through iherb for about a decade now and believe Jarrow Formulas is a quality brand.

Posted on May 6, 2021

I frequently purchase Jarrow products, as they have continuously proven to be an effective and consistent brand. I also love the price point of Jarrow, because they make purchasing supplements affordable. This product doesn’t disappoint! I take 3 of these capsules at night to assist with my insomnia, and for mood support. My quality of sleep has been pretty consistent as well as my mood. I should note that I pair this with another high end brand of 5-HTP to assist with getting a more potent effect. My only wish for this supplement is that I wish it had vitamin b6 in its active form added, because that assists with better absorption. Overall I am satisfied with my purchase and will purchase again.

Posted on Apr 7, 2021

Helps with Asthma! My 9 years old son takes this every night before bed or before strenuous sports activities. Helps with breathing. He no longer need his ventolin inhaler. He used to get asthma attacks from his dust allergies or when he is tired, cold or laughed too hard. No he is asthma free. Try it! He is taking 1x Quercetin in the morning and 1x Quercetin + 1x 5 HTP before bed.