MD

4.6
iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 24, 2022
Great mood uplifter :)

I don't use it regularly. I Use it in days when I'm down, which is connected to low serotonin. works well in lifting my mood.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

5-HTP is a great mood regulator and helps with relaxation and going to sleep. It makes a huge difference. I rotate using it a few months on and than a month off.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

This is good in helping me sleep, and during the day it helps with my stress level. I feel more calmer and more focus. I feel happier as my serotonin level is boosted up. Thank you

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I found this product very good as I have been using for quite a while and the benefits helped me considerably. The quality and ingredients were very good too. It was a very good overall buy.

Posted on Jul 17, 2021

These got me out of depression years ago now, and I’ve never gone back. It was a gradual but steady incline, and I stopped them after a year or so and started to fall back, so went back on them and kept improving. They helped enormously with mental health but also help with sleep. Need to be careful on the dosing - my naturopath started me on one and went up to two after a little while - dosing too much seratonin precursor is not necessarily helpful - some neuroscientists are not big fans of doing this for too long. Now I take a refresher course every 6-10 months if I feel my sleep is starting to get a bit harder (early wake up and not being able to fall back to sleep CAN be a hint of lower seratonin). And use the benefit of feeling much better and able to function to build and implement good habits and perspectives and behaviors that help keep my brain and mind stronger.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I don't know exatly but coinside that my mood become stable since the time I started to take this supplement

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

This is a fantastic product , I have taken it for years.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

The quality is good. Very good size for this price. Buying it for the second time.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Just love this stuff. Helps me deal with my anxiety issues. It's safe. And Jarrow is a good brand for many products.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

jarrow always has great range of health boosters. this is effective and reducing stress along with adrenal optimiser