MD

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I love rooibos tea:) In the past, I purchased a different brand one that leaves are not in tea bags. And I noticed that rooibos tea leaves are really fine, so when you brew tea, the leaves coming out from the tea strainer which I don’t like about. This one is perfect! I’ll purchase this next time again:) But sad that the bag doesn’t have a string.

bc3ebb2e-cdeb-4d4d-9acf-bb846799253f
43e26070-82c7-46af-9aec-773b9e3d4213
0a499a18-e6ca-4194-96e4-aa109e4b054a
40a4d86b-323c-4c21-873f-89c98f561955
Posted on Feb 27, 2022

It’s hard to find a plain rooibos tea. It has excellent flavor. My only minor complaint is that they’re not individually wrapped and instead come in 2 foil/plastic packages. However, we will be drinking through this fast enough it won’t have time to lose its freshness.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

You just gotta try this Rooibos tea my man. When I’m avoiding caffeinated teas I always look for Rooibos before anything else. I cold brew my tea for over 24 hours and I can’t wait to feel that first sip feeling. The taste is great with or without a sweetener. The quality is supreme and it’s organic so that’s a plus for me!

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

The taste is great and the packaging is nice too. Rooibos tea is good for health in so many ways. And it always a good way to include into your daily water intake easily as it tastes good too. I love these caffeine free tea and it helps me sleep better when I drink it at night.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

If you like Rooibos tea, you will love this! The flavour is mild but good. I sometimes drink it with Almond or other nut milks - its great black too. The quality never waivers, and its a trusted brand who knows their tea. The ingredient is just Rooibos - thats it. I like that the price is well below the store brand available in supermarkets

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I bumped into Rooibos tea when I was on a business trip to South Africa and ever since got hooked and drink this tea on a daily basis (a few times a day). I looked for a supply alternative and found this on iHerb. It is a superb tea which I highly recommend as a regular returning customer.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I have heard about rooibos a long time ago that it can help to improve the general health so I bought it even though I did not expect it to taste good. Surprisingly it taste pretty good with a hint of vanilla, I drink it almost daily and feel good. Although I have not feel what it has done to my health, I will keep drinking it. The package is good but I need to find a ziplock bag to seal the teabags after I open the foil package. The ingredient seems to be good.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Delicious tea, that resembles black tea, without the bitterness or caffeine. I like my rooibos tea strong and use 2 or 3 bags in a cup or mug. I add two teaspoons of powdered milk and just a little stevia. Wow, my 5 star comfort tea. So good:-) Note on the powdered milk, I prefer it as normal milk seems to just dilute the taste and makes the tea cold.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Good quality overall. I love the taste of this tea (even better when mixed with soy milk) and the fact it's caffeine-free. A great tea to drink in the evening, Roobios has a calming effect. The package is convenient and the value you get for the price is also good.