MD

4.7
Based on 1,798 Ratings
1,376
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Highly recommend! First, rooibos is made in South Africa, and not China like most of the teas on the market. Second, it is naturally caffeine free - so you can enjoy it throughout the day, anytime. Next, rooibos tea supports detoxification, so it is a must for liver and gallblader health. And the last - some do not like red rooibos for the specific flavor/smell, well, this one - green rooibos - does not have this smell and taste. It mostly tastes like herbal tea.

Posted on Dec 15, 2022

This is definitely quality ingredients and I use it almost four times a day because it taste so good. The bag is of good size and has no caffeine. This tea has amazing benefits and I can blend it with other teas. I order it with frequency and it is packaged so well! Doesn’t require a large serving but you are advised to drink 6 cups a day!

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Great product with good quality and i like the taste of it than red rooibos. Ingredient is purely green rooibos and according to research is rich in antioxidants (more than green tea). It is safe to consume during pregnancy and lactation as it is cafferine free. Package is user friendly. Size is generous. Will recommend to all mommies who is wary about green tea or black tea consumption. This contains iron as well so it has benefits to babies of 6months onwards.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

This is my second bag of green rooibos. I have always loved drinking red rooibos tea but since I found the green organic rooibos, I now mix it with the red to give me the taste that I like but with more antioxidants - the green contains more antioxidants than the red. I used to drink rooibos in the afternoon only as it has no caffeine and drank black tea in the morning. Now I like the tate of the mixture from above more than black tea so I only drink the rooibos now.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Never knew what Roiboos tea was ( even red) until I ordered this one to get myself familiar with it. And i love it so much. It has slightly herbal flavor with fruity aroma and replaces the caffeinated teas in the evening. I like to add a tea spoon of peppermint tea and some dried blueberries, but it's honestly delicious on its own as well.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

Really enjoying this quality tisane and like that it comes in a decent size package because we drink it every day. Tastes great. We like the flavor, which is more subtle than the red rooibos so we can use it in our own blends as well. Will be ordering again and definitely recommend.

I have been drinking only red rooibos tea for a long time, but this is the first time I have purchased this product, which is a strong antioxidant. The aroma is nice and fragrant, just a little bit like green tea. Tastes great! I think the green one tastes better than the red rooibos tea, so I will buy a subscription to this one. It is better for your health if you don't add sugar or other sweeteners to this tea. It is caffeine free and when I drink it on a cold night it keeps me warm and helps me sleep better.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I started using this lovely tea when trying to quit caffeine. It has now become my go-to tea for waking up in the morning, throughout the day and for just before going to bed. Love it! With multiple food sensitivities, I appreciate that it is organic, that the quality is great and I can rely on its consistency.

Patricia
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Quality size Package taste ingredient pure leafs Caffeine free we can drink many time a day..taste so good,I don't need coffee when drink this tea..great benefits to the body I use to brew for my Homemade Kombucha beautiful color and taste,Everything of this brand look so beautiful and very fresh.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

This is such a good tea!! Rooibos tea has antioxidants so it makes you feel less stressed after drinking. There is a very light green tea flavour to it yet the tea is caffeine free. I can't take caffeine but I can drink this tea with a piece of cake after dinner and still be able to sleep.