MD

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I've been using these pills for several years. They are always my go-to during cutting season when I need some additional fat-burning support. After just 1 day of taking one pill, I wake up the next day with more energy and feeling leaner, without the jittery effects of most effective fat burners. I do work out 7 days a week and eat a whole-food, macro-conscious diet, so I cannot speak to the effectiveness when not coupled with an active lifestyle. The only con I've experienced is having trouble falling back to sleep when I wake up too early in the morning (sometimes this is a good thing because it gets me up and moving!). Also, they seem to become less effective after using them for more than 3 consecutive weeks. I typically take a few weeks off at that point and save them for my next occasion that I want to lean out for. Overall, excellent product that has worked well for me and does not make me feel like I'm putting scary chemicals in my body like the old days of OxyElitePro and HydroxyCut.

I'm 55 years old and eat pretty much what I want, and as long as I take 2 of these a day, I don't gain weight. If they are out of stock, and I have to wait a couple of weeks for them, the pounds creep back on. Great for women during and after menopause, I think because or metabolism slows down. These Irwin Triple Tea Fat Burner capsules work

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I really like products of this brand. This one does give an energy kick and help with appetite a little bit. I wouldn’t suggest to take it in evenings. It’s like drinking a strong coffee) and don’t expect magic if u lay of sofa all day eating snacks )

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I have used this product for many years and it definitely helps with controlling hunger and I feel full without having to eat the whole meal. Definitely assists with weight control.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Well I am not really a fan of drinking supplements but this one is a keeper. I have more energy in the morning now and my goal weight has been reached with help of exercise and this supplement. I'll buy more once I ran out of stocks.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

If ur used to caffeine level energy this won't compare but for non caffeine people it's great sustained energy and no hard time sleeping at night.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

This is my fourth bottle and I really love it because it helps me with my weight loss journey. The capsule is kind of big but it's still a tolerable. I will continue to use this Even if I reach my weight goal. This really helps a lot.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022
2052

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

been taking this for a month now and i start to realize that it does help shred some weight although im not really exercising much these days. the table size is quite big but there is no funny taste which is great.

Jrukab
Posted on Dec 16, 2020

This does the job. I take it in the morning and before dinner. I work out 2 to 3 times a day. Plus I bike ride. The pills don't increase my heart which is wonderful. My appetite is very low and I cook all my meals. I've tried a lot of supplements but this one is working out wonderful!! I'm happy to share my experience with anyone.