MD

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Excellent! What an excellent supplement in the world, it really helps! I toke 2 pills together with 2 pills of "green" one of the same brand before my activity. They enhance my performance of activity such as erected faster, stronger, and maintain my performance in longer time. Just one thing I need to observe is the sensibility was reduced a bit. Anyway, I will keep using them and will update improvements here.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I was skeptical about this product but I tried it out because I got it half price at another store. It really seems to do the job!

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

They definitely worked on my husband 👌🏼 took 20-30 min for them to kick in. Don’t take them if you are tying to conceive or pregnant though (mentioned on the bottle but in very small letters).

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Gives a good blood flow, dosage is four pills but easy to swallow. Great benefit for gym workouts and general energy. Good quality product and size of bottle has sufficient pills to last for the month and some extra. Pills have no taste, which is great.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Works well, quality is good, however dosage is 4 tablets each day, benefits can be felt about an hour after consumption, no bad taste, size of each tablet is quite big.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I try with 75 tablets before and it works well for me. That's why I purchase 150 tablets this time. It makes me feel energetic throughout the day.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Very good praise the Lord product is working well and is delivered in a timely fashion we like the Irwin products from iHome and it is a fair price

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Amazing and fast result, good price, good delivery timing, perfect store for life and health supplements, the best shop to make your body fully healthy and functional

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Excellent packaging and delivery was reasonably fast. On efficacy, I experienced a slight improvement as I have only been taking it for 2 weeks. I am hopeful that I will experience bigger result by the end of the bottle.