MD
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Excellent! Unbelievable, I toke 2 pills together with 2 pills of "red" one of the same brand before my activity. They enhance my performance of activity such as erected faster, stronger, and maintain my performance in longer time. Just one thing I need to observe is the sensibility was reduced a bit. Anyway, I will keep using them and will update improvements here.

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs are available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for me when i start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Size is not small but easy to swallow. For a normal daily dosage, no significant changes during the exercise but benefit is getting every morning rise as the result, good enough especially for a fifty plus. A dosage of two pieces before exercise and will get a bit effect. Packing quality is good without any unusual taste. It is not mentioning the Maca used in ingredient is black or not, also it is a supplement and not expecting there are higher changes after using it.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Great quality, good size, slight taste. Love the combination of ingredients. The dosage for me is 1 -2 a day. Great benefits like increased drive and even better well being in general.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

THE PRODUCT IS GOOD IT WORKS AS ADVERTISED. it ARRIVED BEFORE THE EXPECTED DATE AND THE BOTTLE WAS PACKED IN BUBBLE WRAP AND IN GOOD CONDISION

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Didnt work for me as much as i was thinking, with 2 tablets daily as described dose ( i developed some dizziness and mild nausia with it) benefits were small with no tablet taste and average quality. Hope this feed back be valuable for u guys, if so please like this comment 😘

Posted on Jun 18, 2021

very beginning when i take this product, i find i have a stomach pain to the ingredients, and the effective not too obvious. After a couple of months intake, I find a great change to the performance and the power and long lasting effect is good. So, now keep taking one capsule daily or if in need take two before performance.

Posted on Feb 27, 2021

Bought it for mu hubby hopefully it will do him good 😉 But the delivery company got me the parcel a bit warm due to the non suitable way of storage. It's warm in our country and some products should be kept cool. I hope it didn't affect this item.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

For the first using it’s great please don’t forget like for my comment 😘

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

yes, l am 61 year old male 220 lbs at 6' 2", and trying to increase erection strength, I will stay in contact with progress. Need more time to give a honest review. Thank you