MD
4.4

4.4
Posted on Mar 17, 2022
1,342

I recently had a baby and now suffering from insomnia, I tried few different sleep supplements for past year and this one works best so far. It gets me sleepy in 30-40min and lasts for 6-7 hours, pretty good. Other pills I tried would make me fall asleep, but as soon as I wake up, there is no hope for me to fall asleep again. This one lasts and I feel no side effects so far.

Ive taken these for almist a year and i like them to help me wind down to get ready for bed. I suffer from insomnia so there are multiple things i take to get me to sleep, but this is what i take to slow me down and relax. Great ingredients like valerian, hops, lemon balm, all great to get you to a sleepy state

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I found that these soft-gels are great when I need to fall asleep quickly and can't wait until I feel sleepy or exhausted. The excellent combination of vitamins and sleep supplements do what I need them to do. I wake up feeling refreshed with no "hangover" effect. How different than the sleep medications I have had to take over the years. I keep these soft-gels on hand always and buy them regularly. Recommended for anyone with sleep issues.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I suffer from erratic sleep and wake up several times in the night. Occasionally I take Power to Sleep capsules and while I still get up - it is not as often and typically seems to add an hour or two to my overall sleep. Capsules are a bit large (but soft) so might pose a problem for people who cant swallow larger pills.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Knowing how important a good sleep is, I was glad to find this product very effective. I use it on occasion when I can't fall asleep. The dose is 2 tablets but I find most often one works fine. I wake refreshed, ready to take on the day. A product I want to always have on hand.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

I've been using this product for 5 years already and it works. I sleep like a baby when I use it. It contains powerful antioxidants to boot; an all-around good product.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

This works really well for me in falling asleep, I try not to use it every night because I don't want to be dependent on it, but especially for weekends where I'm up partying the night before and throwing off my schedule, I take this so I can ensure I fall asleep well rested for Monday morning. A single pill works enough for me. I also get overly excited sometimes at night, and this definitely helps a lot with my insomnia and putting me to sleep. I like the ingredients a lot, they seem to be well researched and plant based. I think the combination of herbs such as ashwagandha and GABA not only helps with sleep but also stress and they are of good quality. The pills are a little large in a gel capsule type, so some people might not like the size, but I have no problem with swallowing pills. They don't have much of a taste. My only issue is I would prefer a version without melatonin, for the reason that I don't want to be dependent on it too. But the quantity isn't exceptionally high. I think for the number of pills it is pretty worth it, will definitely buy again.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Excellent quality for relax (benefit) before sleep (take 1-2caps for the dosage). The taste also good. The size is a bit bigger, very good ingredient

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I use this product to help relax me to be able to sleep and always have good results. I do prefer to get the one with 6 mg of melatonin but if I mistakenly order the one with 2 mg of melatonin it still works good.