MD

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I have been waking up with stiff fingers in the morning for almost a year now. Inflamma-less was great in reducing the severity of it. The soft-gels are very big, but I was able to swallow them without a problem. I took them twice a day on an empty stomach as prescribed. The stiffness in my fingers definitely improved and was almost gone on some days. I finished my soft-gels almost a week ago and my symptoms have gotten worse again since then. Will definitely continue to order this supplement as it does help!

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I am giving this product to a family member with osteoarthritis and we could see that when following the suggested usage by taking it on empty stomach with a full glass of water it helps tremendously to have much less joint pain. to more than 50%. At first we did not do it with those suggestions, then tried it and now it really works! Warm water with Inflamma-Less works best for us especially first thing in the morning.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I have been taking this product for several years, It works really well on the inflammation areas I deal with on a daily basis. This company respond quickly, carefully packed , shipped and received in a timely manner. I would recommend this product to any one that suffers with inflammation. It is reasonably priced and well work a try.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I have been taking this product for over a year now and I credit it with relieving all symptoms of pain and arthritis in my knee joints and stiffness elsewhere in my body. I recommend it to all my friends with any kind of inflammation!

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

This product has improved my quality of life. I have arthritic hands and most mornings I wake up with stiff and very painful hands. Since I started taking Inflamma-Less the pain has been reduced by about 50%. I have forgotten to take this product for a couple of days and really feel the difference. I do not get any stomach upset as this product should be taken on an empty stomach. No side effects for me. I would recommend this to those with stiff and painful joints. My knees are now in great shape with no pain whatsoever. My hands are about 50% better and I just started on a second bottle. The key is to be consistent in taking 4 of these daily. I take two in the morning and 2 in the afternoon on an empty stomach. I totally love, love, love this product as I am not as cranky in the more due to pain. Thank you for making this product. I have tried others but this one is the most effective I have used. I am 58 and this product has allowed me to use my hands without the pain I had. I hope this review helps others with the same or similar pain!

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

It works for me ! It’s a good formula, all natural! Inflammation stay away.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

this product seems to be one of the best in reducing inflamation in my experience. I will keep it on hand all the time.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Great against inflammation, it really work on pain and well being in general. I take as a daily supplement.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

This supplement helps to reduce my severe arthritic joint pain, more than anything else I've tried.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I knit Drive truck truly helped with the soreness in my hands and knees Just all the aches and pains of aging