Page 1 - Reviews - Invisibobble, Waver, Traceless Hair Clip, I Lava You, 3 Pack - iHerb
MD
Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Easy to remove and doesn’t hurt my hair. Love it.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

For my child who don't like any tight or firm clips on her curly hair this one is just perfect!

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

The traceless hair clips are made of soft smooth plastic so they cause less damage than metal bobby pins. However slips and slides down my very fine wavy hair and won't hold anything in place. I thought the wavy texture might help grip better but it doesn't. Probably better for normal to thick hair (small sections).

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

cute product, Thought it would be bigger

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

The product is delivered in a tiny box, inside of which there are three hairpins - pink, lilac and transparent. The brand logo is embossed on one side. Hairpins are small, 5 cm long. Made of high quality plastic, smooth, without chipping. They hold the hair tightly, do not slip or fall off. And most importantly - they do not leave marks on the hair at all. I pinned my hair at home while doing business, then took off the hairpin, but the hair did not suffer. Well, beauty is.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Very cute and comfortable. probably not worth that kind of money, but they don’t tear out their hair either

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The packaging is small and exquisite, and the actual size is smaller than expected. The amount of hair itself is not much. When the product was used on me, it didn't fall off, but it didn't hold it firmly, so I couldn't feel its goodness for the time being.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Good quality hairpins. Lightweight, smooth. They fix fairly heavy strands without leaving creases. Only due to the fact that I am right-handed, on the right I manage to prick my hair the first time ... But on the left - you need to try.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Good quality hairpins to pin your bangs. I liked it.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

So cute, so pretty, just lovely ... I ordered another package, so that there would be a couple. Happy shopping everyone 🍒