MD

Posted on Jan 15, 2022
so far so good and no side effects

will do a repeat blood test next week, but my energy levels is significantly up, and i'm not as tired as before. also, no side effects with this supplement. so far so good, and i'll add the blood test result as well at a later date.

Posted on May 18, 2021

The best iron supplement I have ever tried, and I have tried many! I have always had low iron levels and I have been taking this through all my 3 pregnancies when my iron level was at its lowest. The only product that helped! The only down side is the taste, you should swallow it right away with plenty of water or you will be left with that iron taste in your mouth for a good while! I would give it 10 stars if I could!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

very satisfied. I'll get it later again. Good price/quality ratio.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

My doctor prescribed me this brand to help increase iron levels. Great value for money.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

In two months, ferritin levels rose from 6 to 30.

Posted on Mar 6, 2021

They aren’t so big that they are hard to swallow, so far so good with easy digestion, but I think another week will be the real test there. Recommended by my acupuncturist as fast acting to help with anemia and blood deficiency

Posted on Jan 22, 2021

For many years I looked for an iron supplement that wouldn't cause digestive issues or upset my stomach. I finally found it...Iron Response. I've been taking it for several years now and have never had any problems. It's awesome!

Posted on Oct 6, 2020

This is no doubt a high quality iron. 2 years or so ago, I was at an 11 on my ferretin count.....now...uh 164. And not taken regular either, just when I thought of it. So it does work and very well. I'll probably have to donate blood at this point.

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

Potent and effective. Best taken away from any caffeine if you want to get the benefits.