MD

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Lovely smelling lotion, good for dry areas. This was really good value for money. Nice to use on my hands too.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This is the only product which helps my dry skin, especially in the cold Canadian winter months.

Posted on May 18, 2022

well hydrate my body after shower .

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

Personally, I don't like the coconut scent, but it has a very sweet coconut scent. But rather than the scent, I really like the absorbency! I don't like the sticky feeling, so I don't put on lotion well even if I'm fat and bloody, but when I apply this, it feels like it's absorbed quickly, so it doesn't leave a sticky feeling, so it's great to use! However, I don't think it's very moisturizing. Is it really a bit lacking in moisturizing power in winter for extremely dry skin...?

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

It's a sweet coconut scent. The scent isn't too strong, but when you apply it, a subtle scent lingers. The formula is rather thick and the texture looks like it will moisturize well. It's not too sticky and I've only applied it on my hands. It's good. like coconut snacks and I feel like it is rich enough to keep my skin moisture for every season

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

O Allah, bless and bless our master Muhammad and his family, the number of the letters of the Qur’an letter by letter, the number of each letter a thousand, the number of the rows of angels row by row, the number of each row a thousand thousand, the number of sand an atom by an atom, the number of what your knowledge encompasses, and your pen runs with it, and it is executed with it. Your rule is in your pool, your sea, and the rest of your creation.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

It has a thicker formula than I expected and the smell is just the standard coconut scent! If you like coconut flavor, we recommend that you buy this.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

really very very good The scent is the coconut scent you think of, but the first application is a bit weird. I did it, but it absorbed quickly and felt soft on my skin, so I bought an additional one.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

I like it because it has a mild coconut scent. I use it well for the body. The quality, size, and packaging are good. Delivery was fast. I will use it all up and buy it again.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

I like the smell of coconut gel, but there is little moisture. good for summer