MD

SuzyFaraj
Posted on May 13, 2022

thanks lherb for these brand .finally l found .it. cause my country not excited.l used on my body after a long time in beach. very hydrated.

Posted on May 6, 2022

great product , low cost , will buy it next time too)

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Leaves skin feeling smooth and silky, but I expected a stronger coconut fragrance. A bit disappointed.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

smell good and not too oily, easy absorption

nata-mama
Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Body oil is not the most popular product in the beauty care industry. Many do not like greasy deposits, they are careful not to stain everything around. I needed body oil, firstly, to remove wax residues after epilation. Secondly, to soften the skin after shaving. Inecto smells great of coconut. It is absorbed in seconds, does not leave greasy marks, does not stain clothes. The oil perfectly moisturizes and soothes the skin. Small consumption, packaging with a spray. Yes, the mineral oil (liquid paraffin) in the composition can deter you from buying, but scientific information about this oil shows that it is environmentally friendly, of natural origin, suitable for skin care cosmetics, decorative cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and even for oral administration! It is especially useful for those with dry, rough and / or flaky skin, eczema and dermatitis. What's more, mineral oil is NOT carcinogenic, does NOT clog pores or cause blackheads or acne. Further, the composition contains isopropyl palmitate. An incomprehensible word, but this is just the fatty component of coconut oil, which is easily absorbed into the skin and makes it silky and elastic. It has powerful moisturizing, anti-inflammatory and nourishing properties. Well, and the last component - tocopheryl acetate - is a form of vitamin E! It gives the skin elasticity and plasticity, protects skin cells from aging. It's safe to say that Inecto, Coconut Body Oil is completely organic! I fell in love with this product with all my heart, and I can safely recommend it! If the review was helpful to you, click Like. Thanks! Health to you and your children!

1ef0f546-239c-46a0-8b9f-67ec65c8cbad
InnaPetrasisena
Posted on Jul 3, 2022
2094

Auto-translated from Russian

Nothing Special Ordinary water with an insanely pleasant aroma of coconut) Does not make the scalp greasy, does not add volume to the hair. I don’t see any changes, and I don’t see any effect after using this product for a month, so I don’t see the need to re-order, but still I don’t regret at all that I tried it :)

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

My daughter has very dry skin, after a shower or bath, they always applied cream, it took a long time and the child did not like the process. We bought this product, it is very convenient to use plus a very pleasant smell. The oil is sprayed, which evenly and economically spreads throughout the body. We are satisfied, we recommend to everyone who has dry skin, even atopic dermatitis

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Spray mechanism. Tight and oil scatters in all directions, no matter how hard you try, smoothly, not smoothly - drops fly in all directions Effect. I use with grief in half 2-3 weeks, grimacing. It seems to soften, the skin shines, the skin also shines from castor oil or sunflower oil. Nothing else visually happens. The smell of a cookie with coconut flakes

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

It absorbs well enough and moisturizes. Of the entire package, the only one Came not sealed with a film. A very convenient spray form. And on the hair (the hair is smooth, even if applied 10 minutes before washing. I apply it to the tips)