MD

motherEarth
Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I use this tiny bottles for more than 20 years , they were sold for under 3 euro the whole package in my home country. I always wondered how such cheap product can be so effective . Now I live in Finland and they dont sell it here, thanks to Iherb I can have it again.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Oh boy))) This helps me get through 3 massages a day (each 1,5 h) a lot of physical work. It gives energy without the shakes and nervousness like caffeine. Taste is quite strong... personally, don't like it, but I drink water after it and its fine. Works wonders!!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I use this Chinese ginseng from the Chang Bai Shan Mountains and royal jelly combo and help with recovery after workouts. This combo can also be taken prior to workouts or physical work to boost one's stamina. Because ginseng is an adaptogen, I cycle it off and on so the body doesn't get too used to it, which creates diminishing marginal (hormetic) returns. I alternate it with Siberian, American, and Korean ginseng. It can also be combined with other adaptogens to create an 'adaptogenic stack'.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

The liquid is really an Elixir. It has ingredients that make a mixture that is strong but with a very pleasant taste. The size and dosage are appropriate for a single serving. The quality of the packaging is excellent and comes with straws to use immediately. The overall benefit to your immunity is essential to counteract all the chemicals placed in foods today.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

love this product! i take 1 in the morning per day. the taste is better with honey. i like the dosage per each bottle. take only10days per every 6months, it gives me energy for all the day, i believe that it strenthens the ummune.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I like this product very much, as I imagined , it has a perfect formula and excellent affect . after operation it quickly recover that my strength.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I take ginseng on alternate periods, it is a great invigorating, exceptional for people no longer young like me. I prefer vials to capsules, they seem more effective to me. This is really good.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Everything was good, from order to delivery. I can’t say if the products means benefits for me…but in a way it does - I feel happy to use it as part of a “work out ritual’ before going to bed

Posted on May 9, 2022

I keep these at work and use one after lunch for a little "pick me up" Gives me a boost after the afternoon slump. Nice honey flavor too.