MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 2, 2022

This product pairs with Vitamin ‘E’ brilliantly. They help to physically and emotionally calm my wife (hormonally). I would not be without them. I carry emergency supplies in my car, pockets, brief case, and gym bag and anywhere else I can think of!!! Gentlemen of all nations buy as much of these products as you can afford. Don’t delay!

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Great quality, I pierce the capsules because I prefer not to take gelatine. I find the ingredients are premium quality with this brand. I take it for hormonal balance and I find it beneficial for hair health too. It doesn’t really taste like anything once removed from the capsule.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

This product is excellent. I bought it for it's various faculties, specially regarding bones and inflammations but fact it has lowered recurrent feeling of tiredness during daytime but has no influence on the quality of my sleep. I didn't notice any annoying side-effects. I feel good with it but it has an energizing effects on me so I'm taking it in the morning.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

In my country, dong quai has many benefits. it is good for both men and women. I dont like the taste of dong quai. but it is good to use in capsules.

19e9fb52-2c64-4040-8b4a-a07a7fc8f4b6
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I was taking Hormone replacement therapy medication and was having a lot of side effects. So I started taking this along with Wild Yam and no longer need HRT medication

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

However, I am unable to take them as I am currently on day four of my period. It is recommended, according to the bottle, to not take these capsules while on your menses. And so I will update this review later on once the bottle is finished but it will be more than three months due to the days I have my period.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

2nd time buying this. Tried other brands but still find this is better. In terms of taste and smell. I can smell the dong Gui strongly.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I find it very effective in balancing my hormones, it is a good ant inflammatory and it helps me to relax in the evening, I find it more concentrated and powerful than other brands.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I think one capsule is enough to keep a steady energy going throughout the day. I use this when my hormones seem imbalanced or when my ovulation or period is delayed. I feel more energetic during the day after taking this!