MD

Based on 6,376 Ratings
4,399
1,165
Posted on Apr 10, 2022
Light, watery, hydrating toner with good calming/soothing effects!

This is one of the more affordable and effective watery toners I've tried. I was initially drawn to it for the centella, green tea, and madecassoside content and it REALLY does deliver the calming/soothing benefits . It does a great job at managing redness, irritation, stinging, or burning feeling. It also is nice for hydrating with the green tea water, beta glucan, urea, and glycerin. My skin is quite dry and sensitive and this is a good gentle start to my routine. You use this directly after cleansing since its very low viscosity. It also layers well if you prefer layering toner multiple times. If you prefer a slightly more viscous liquid, you can try the Idealove Balancing Act Aloe Propliis BHA toner which is even suitable for dry/sensitive skin since the exfoliant is betaine salicylate at a lower %.

a204e9fc-3fc6-4b2c-b673-bfc7f03a9e16

I tried the product today for the first time, first I wiped my face with a moistened cotton pad and after a while I patted the product on my face with my palms. Even though it's winter in Finland and my face dries out easily, my skin didn't need other products! I normally use at least two or three different products. The bottle is very tiny and cute, but the amount of product you need to use is very little. Apply to a damp face, the product is absorbed best then. Best of all, didn't irritate my sensitive skin.

d4556d3b-180e-4203-acf0-97de0e0f14cc
0ee03a7f-c947-4e4e-afcd-00e436e0d1cf
Posted on Nov 15, 2022

My skin felt amazing after using this toner. Soft yet clean. My skin is usually very sensitive but it hasn’t caused any issues with my skin. I love that it has green tea. I honestly only purchased this because the trial size was so cheap. I have so many toners already that I can’t imagine I would’ve tried this otherwise. It was so good that I bought the full size version when it was empty. I love that they give you the opportunity to try small versions of products before committing so I didn’t have to miss out on adding such an amazing product to my daily regimen.

953de167-0583-440b-ac88-9d77748839da
Posted on Oct 5, 2022

This is such a magic in a bottle! The ingredients are almost all green tea based and there’s a few ferments and other soothing ingredients as well! I layer this on 3 times and it feels very hydrating, calming and soothing. Definitely helps me with my maskne! Its very lightweight-watery and it doesn’t have any fragrance at all! Planning to buy my second bottle already! This product contains good ingredients to attract water to the upper layer of the skin. These ingredients are called "humectants": glycerin, sodium hyaluronate. When humectants are on the surface of the skin, they “pull in” the moisture from the outside environment, or from within deeper layers of the skin. If the air is dry, humectants can speed up the moisture loss from the skin. This is why it is a good idea to use another product on top of this one to help "seal in" the moisture.

ac69154a-41ef-467d-80d6-527266c82a58
f7398fb8-049d-452a-bb57-3bcc0086eb4a
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I really like how its work , it is the best toner with best quality i ever had the size is good , nice packaging, i usally use it for my acne , flavor smell nice , and im 19 year old age It gentle and moisturizer and i have sensitive skin . Benefits me

c3912dfd-8843-4b05-89c3-817a2679ddca
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

This was such a cute Little tester! The toner is very soothing and felt amazing against my sensitive skin, I also increased frequency using my serums and lotions. The size is small and would be perfect for travel. It's really gentle and is great for use just before you moisturize. It really help benefit my skin and I feel like it tightened my pores and well. Overall wonderful quality and will order again.

130fb213-9c18-4862-9360-119291413cc4
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Though the size of this toner is relatively small, I decided to purchase it and give it a try, comparing with my previous toner, this green tea toner is surprisingly very mild, no scent or any strong flavor, I think the quality suits.my skin. The packaging is plain simple but the benefit i've felt on my first use is really great. I recommend this toner it is mild for skin and no harsh odor and ingredients.

16000305-7e64-4895-8897-b16570d3691c
Posted on Sep 26, 2022
3,915

I have been using this vitamin for a couple of months now. I have been noticing an improvement in my energy levels, feeling more powerful and awake. When I don't take it at the right time (because it was the last day of my work), I start to feel sleepy and lack of energy. At least I can say that my vitamin isn't making me fat.

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

This product is very useful for problematic and sensitive skin. It does dry it off, instead moistures. I love how gentle it is. My skin has benefited from it in the matter of 1 month. Composition is with less flaws. Size and quality is great. I use it as frequently as 1-3 times a day.

d6a44f85-7107-4de6-982b-0836d0397573
Posted on Jan 14, 2023

I was skeptical purchasing due to the very affordable price, but then the Ingredients list impressed me. So, first I just tried the travel size and loved it so much. I already purchased the big size and I use whenever my skin gets sensitized from actives. Consistency is very watery and it sinks to my face right away. The quality exceeds its price very much!

e95faa63-d3cc-4b69-b8ce-15126c689384