Page 1 - Reviews - Idealove, Purple Flower Power, 1 Beauty Sheet Mask, 0.85 fl oz (25 ml) - iHerb
MD

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
10,794
Хорошо

Very good drug! Helps and improves health! Benefits for the whole body! The packaging is strong and whole! The taste is neutral! Thank you! I will order more!

Most helpful critical review

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
10,700

The quality is super. Easy to drink, kids love it. In winter, they rarely got sick.

Global reviews (5,049)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

The mask is pleasant, pampering, moisturizing, soothing, with a pleasant scent of lavender, and contains good ingredients for the skin, such as: argan oil, niacinamide. I put it on clean skin and stayed with it for about 15 minutes. Then I applied the material left on the face. Highly recommend! If I helped you with this review, I would appreciate getting your "like"! :) Thank You!

384ad0b4-7110-4343-9514-70c49e9e3370
4592c27e-548d-47bd-810e-9f08989512f9
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

This sheet mask has a light lavender scent which is soothing. The scent is pleasant and helps me relax, unlike some other lavender products with a strong scent that makes me nauseous. I have very sensitive skin and the sheet mask is gentle enough not to cause any skin allergy. The texture of the serum is more gel like, not creamy. I have taken a picture to show the shape and sheet mask material, which is a good size and enough to cover the entire face. I have also taken a picture to show the inside of the foil packaging just to give an idea of the gel like serum. There is some gel left inside and is more than enough for one-time use. This sheet mask gives my face the hydration needed but I do NOT see any glow so if you are looking for a sheet mask to simply hydrate and relax, this is the one. For the price, it is a great deal to pamper yourself and de-stress after a long day of work. Definitely worth trying and I have just repurchased 10 pcs again to keep my stock of sheet masks at home.

76b1048b-770b-41a3-aec4-2c8fd60b5350
f99a54f4-ce0d-46f1-9df8-cd1fcba0cbf2
7be97a9b-5f61-4c91-8d98-623c7189dd81
Posted on Sep 27, 2022
5,218

I've been using this vitamin for a while now. I was impressed with the price, and how effective it was at improving my physical and mental health. I'm still using it 3-4 months after buying it, so I can say that I'm happy with my purchase.

5,345

I've been using this vitamin for a little over two months. I am extremely pleased with the results, and the ability to use it in conjunction with the other supplements I take. It has corrected issues that I had previously been suffering from, and has made me feel more energetic and healthy...in a good way.

3,917

I would like to show my appreciation to this vitamin. I've been on Phen375 for a while now, and have noticed some changes. ...I noticed improvements in my memory and concentration. I can focus better, end up doing things more than once, etc. ...I noticed that after taking it for a few days, I'm more energetic and motivated to learn new things

4,789

I have used this vitamin for many years, and I have noticed a marked improvement in my immune system. Prior to taking it, I often experienced flu-like symptoms. They would go away on their own or within a few days of starting the vitamin. Not so with this vitamin... My overall health has improved as well.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022
4,174

I usually make a lot of purchases from Amazon during the course of my life. I thought I would give this one a try. The vitamin turned out to be the absolute best supplement that I found on the Amazon. Getting energy, strength, faster reaction time and lasting results were the main things that I was looking for in this product. Great product!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Great quality product for skin care. I love the lavender scent and the benefits on my skin. It leaves your face feeling fresh and smooth and it is great to use for some "me time"! This product is good for any age. It does not leave your skin feeling sticky but rather soft and moisturized.

d85876f5-2e95-4ac7-88ba-a06487d7e26f
Posted on Sep 30, 2022
10,352

was looking for a natural supplement that would help me improve my health, immunity, quality of life, mood and well-being. I came across this vitamin and I could feel the difference after the first day. My whole body felt better...it's been 3 days and I've noticed a gradual improvement in my energy level.

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

First time buying this to use, not bad quality. Scent is OK, quite forgettable. Gentle for my sensitive skin and seems to moisturize the skin well. As it's only once, I can't really tell if the benefits are good, will probably have to buy again to see. I like the youthful packaging, very catchy - might buy for my younger teenage nieces to try.

ac0cf7f8-a935-4229-8f5b-4c6fb470c5d0