MD

Posted on Mar 22, 2022
Great for magnesium absorption and nerves

Excellent price, number 8 is to help with. magnesium absorption, I take magnesium glycinate at night and 4 of these under my tongue and sleep like a baby! If I have sore muscles I put 10 in a small glass of water, no metal spoon! to stir it and drink that slowly in 30 mins, acts right away. Only issue is that sometimes makes me really sleepy and have to lay down - my body is telling me I need a rest. Thanks for the thumbs up!

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I suffer from extreme cramping in my toes, feet and legs. Mag Phos is my quick go to which will calm the pain within minutes. I keep it by my bed at night for those excruciating moments when I am jarred from sleep in cramping pain. It’s perfect for stopping it in its tracks.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

The homeopathic cell salts are wonderful for addressing symptoms on a physical level because of the low potency of them. This makes them work more on a cellular level vs an energetic one that the regular homeopathic remedies work on. Both are great, but the salts will help improve/compliment the regular remedies and I use both (I'm a certified homeopath of 18 years). This one in particular, no. 8, helps with muscles and nerves. It helps relieve sharp pains that come and go such as headaches, cramping anywhere in the body including menstrual cramps and leg cramps, sciatica issues, spasms, and hiccups. Can also help with toothaches, including in babies, and nerve headaches over the eyes. Can sometimes also help with nausea and upset stomach. Keep in mind that there are 12 cell salts, so if one isn't doing the trick, you may need a different one that will also address the same type of symptoms and is the one you might need instead.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

So I have terrible awful horrible gut-wrenching monthly periods that are the bane of my existence. I experience intense menstrual cramping pain every month and honestly I've never found a product that relieves my cramps as well as magnesia phosphorica. This particular product is nice because they give you so many pills for the money! They dissolve right in your mouth The taste is not unpleasant and they are a product that maintains consistency and quality I've used them for years... I take them throughout my period. Whenever the cramps come on... for me I would say within 15 to 20 minutes relief comes.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

They actually do work. I have chronic pain in my lower back, groin and right leg and when I feel it coming on, or if I’m in the middle of a flare up, I take these per the instructions on the bottle and I do feel a difference. I would continue to purchase these as I can’t be without them, I like having more options than otc medicines:)

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I’ve been using 7 and 9 and they worked fine. I used Jackson’s natural cell salts which are vegan and they are great! But can’t order them any more from where I am located now, so decided to try this.. I’m allergic to dairy so was very hesitated to use this product but found it has very small amount of them and didn’t have any allergy reaction so seems to be safe for me but wish it was vegan or I could find other vegan cell salts here… hope it works like Jackson’s natural too.. they are not bad and dissolve well. I normally take #8 before sleep and it helps with insomnia and clean head when you wake up in the morning!

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Helps with muscle cramps. Dissolve a few tablets in water or whatever you're drinking and sip throughout the day until muscle spasms and cramps stop.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

Great product for cramps in my legs or even that annoying ticking/pulsating feeling I get next to my eye when I am lacking magnesium. Tasteless tabs that also dissolve in mouth or water.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I love this product. I get reactions from a lot of magnesium supplements. These help me boost my magnesium with no reaction!! Awesome homeopathic product!

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I love having these on hand in the medicine chest as they’re very effective for cramps in my legs, I don’t need them often but when I do they’re quick working and easily dissolve.