MD
4.6

4.6
Liligo-round
Posted on Feb 12, 2022
Everything about it is nice but not my cup of tea

A luxury product housed in a frosted glass bottle. The essence is viscose and serum-like, with the brand’s iconic scent - sweet floral & perfumy. It is a nice product for fresh cool weather, quite hydrating, quickly to absorb and suitable for 20s - 30s skin. I would not recommend it for those with dry or mature skin who wish to target certain skin issues (wrinkles, pigments …) If you are in the mood to pamper yourselves, give this a try.

d61cc3a2-83e3-4552-b7cc-3abeac73c223
Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Dec 15, 2022

I have been using this face oil for many bottles. I like the texture. It is absorable. It makes my face soft and moist. it really good one.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Excellent brand. the Scent of their products is amazing the quality as well. This non greasy oil hydrate and make the skin smooth and soft. 🤍💙

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

This is live at first sight! It says OIL on the package and you have be quite skeptical about it but this product is not sticky, not oily at all. It hydrates perfectly.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I like that it has a nice clean scent and it is not very oily. It is not sticky and has a good feel to it.

Posted on May 20, 2022

A unique, non-greasy, lightweight oil-essence hybrid that combines antioxidant-rich prickly pear seed oil with quick-absorbing essence for hydration and nourishment.

19d72260-2e9b-436f-9d89-096c0afa24f4
Posted on May 29, 2021

Light gel liquid consistency that hydrates deep into my skin. Smells expensive and nice! I always had issues with my dry areas on my cheeks and this solved it! Only 1-2 drops needed and it goes a long way, HIGHLY recommend for people who don’t want an oil-type essence!

Posted on Apr 30, 2021

When I first tried, this I thought it had kind of a harsh smell, but I did really like this as an essence. Now, I've gotten used to the smell. It isn't really harsh-- I think I was just getting used to a new product. As an essence, it's thick, it helps with moisture barrier issues. I like shopping around sometimes and trying new things, but I've bought this three times in a row now and I don't see myself switching products unless it's no longer available.