MD

6,688
Posted on Sep 2, 2022
6,160
Großartig!

Ideal product. I really like the site and the products. I will buy. The quality is super. I buy for friends and family. I recommend.

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

High quality healthy wafers for little ones, my toddler loves them and their packaged individually which makes it convenient to pack them. I like how the ingredients are simple and the fact that different flavors are available for different tastes, I always have them on hand especially during road trips.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

My little girl age 8 months love nibbling on this. The benefit is that the size makes it easy for them to hold, has a slight flavor too which they love to taste. Served in individual package which is great to bring outdoors if needed. We use to give to her every few days as a treat.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Easy to eat for sitting babies. Good for babies over 7 months old. Good flavor combination. Light flavor on the rice crackers. Size is a good portion serving - 2 crackers inside individual packages. Organic healthy version compared to other brands. Give once a day to baby during snack time for a happy baby.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

My one year old daughter loves this rusks, we don’t leave the house without them. I started giving them to her when she was 8,5 months old and she liked them right away. For me it is very important that they are sugar-free (because almost all “chidren’s cookies” are with sugar and WHO doesn’t not reckoned added sugar to kids under 2 years). Also, very convenient that the rusks come 2 in the pack, usually I don’t need more than two rusks at the time. But be careful, they crumble easily, so I prefer to store them in the box and not just throw into my backpack.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

These risks save us on road trips, when in between stops kids might get hungry but you still need to drive till your final destination. They are tasty and I like the ingredients as I always try to pick what’s best for my baby and her friends. But adults sometimes can’t resist either

Posted on Aug 15, 2022