MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 10, 2022
Great for castor oil packs!

This is great to cut up smaller for castor oil packs. Smells neutral and is nice to touch and feel. Fully made from unbleached wool, I am happy to put this on my kids and myself. Good for sensitive skin, composition of natural wool. I is gentle on the skin, does not dry. Castor oil packs are a huge benefit, and using a natural flannel is best for this.

Tried both, a 100% cotton cloth and this wool flannel. Liked my cotton more. See no reason to spend money on this. By the way, In the original recipe of castor pads, there's no need to use heaters, bottles, at least on a regular basis. The body warmth and a blanket are quite enough, the oil will penetrate anyway.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I cut this into quarters for use in castor oil packs for a gentle liver detox once a month. I love the quality and feel. It is easy to wash for re-use, and always comes up really well again.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

This is great quality material. The size is generous so I cut mine to fit the area I need. The benefits in using castor oil packs are myriad. I thought the wool flannel would itch my sensitive skin, but it feels soft and I've had no problems.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Castor oil packs are a staple for me and these are great quality flannels that can be cut to size and reused many times. Highly recommend!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

To use with castor oil packs. It's quite large, I cut it into two smaller pieces. If this is useful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Very large and seems like it will last a long time. If you want to extend the life of the wool flannel, put it in a zip lock bag and store it in the refrigerator when not using.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Very large size so good value for money but so itchy my body really doesn’t like it. If you are sensitive I wouldn’t recommend this as an option for your caster oil packs.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Great for my liver pack. Cant wait to use. Great quality and nice size for what i need it for.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Just wish they’d package this up with the castor oil