MD
4.4

4.4
Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,069

Tea for those who want to cleanse their intestines and have the opportunity not to leave the house for a couple of days 😀. Very efficient! The taste is quite pleasant, I drink not hot. I don’t know about losing weight, but it will cleanse the body well. I reccomend to use.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
7,517

Great for detoxifying. Specially if i have eaten so much of food. I’m usually drinking this after lunch. And, the next morning, it will flush away all undigested stuffs in my stomach. I feel so light.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

This product is so good it help to lose weight and was very easy to use on the daily basic it work very well for me.

Posted on May 26, 2021

I have used the Ultra Slim Tea products for years! This is always effective, no chemicals for your body, and is very good for overall good intestinal health in terms of efficient cleansing. Purchase this product, and you too will be hooked! As with any product of this type, do not abuse it. Let it be part of your overall path to a healthy and fit body full of vitality!

9c015531-d2ec-4092-bfac-e3bd988f9233
Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Serves its purpose. But after a while i feel like its effects is wearing off? Or my digestive system just gets used to it maybe.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I have tried this product before & it really helps. Highly recommend. I love it 👍

9919c646-afd8-4b6b-b0df-13916cae58c3
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I take one tea bag only after dinner a day, it helped my bowel movement really good the next morning.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

The quality is good i love the tea the taste and size and package

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

great help to loosen my bowel after a heavy meal