MD

1F18F53E4E
Posted on Sep 18, 2021
Good

The shampoo is good, i use it once a week, I do two rounds of washing, firstly lathering it by itself and massaging it on the scalp and leave it for 2 min, then wash it and and using it again with jojoba oil (which comes with the shampoo). حلو الشامبو بس صغير شوي، وحلو انهم حاطين علبة صغيرة من زيت الجوجوبا في الكرتون. اذا استفدتو من تعليقي رجاء ضع نعم👍🏼

b6171ac9-452c-44ac-aa96-3bff121a7f6d
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Love love love!! If you’re having any hair loss at all, try this. Life saver!! My hairs stopped cooonstantly falling out & snapping off. I was afraid to touch my hair it was so bad. Now I have gotten stronger hair and it feels so much healthier since I started using this. It has a pleasant scent as well. In my experience I recommend using very little of it. I literally use like a penny size amount, massage it in, rinse it off & then REPEAT! If I use more it can get crazy sudsy and just doesn’t seems as effective. Shampooing twice with smaller amounts definitely seems the way to go. I don’t usually mix it with the jojoba oil. I don’t feel it’s necessary. But if u like oils in your hair it’s a nice add in.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I went through a nervous break down and menopause all around the same time last year, and in spots I noticed I was looking like a plucked chicken lol. I said to myself WOW, whats going on. I spoke with my PCP and was informed that menopause and high levels of stress will have your hair fallen out cause the body is going through a shift of some sort. Myself I feel like the FEMALE VERSION THE HULK LOL. My Pcp said i need a serum shampoo and I researched and came upon this and tried it and in a couple of weeks the bald area has begun to grow back. The Super Vitamin D3 and Neo Cell Collagen helps the affects quicker. Thank you IHERB. I recommend and will be purchasing more.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I have been using this for 2 weeks and so far so good. I think it is too early to say if it is helping me with the hair growth but at the very least, it makes my hair texture better (less frizzy). The smell is not overpowering. I will continue to order this product.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

My scalp felt clean and refreshed! It had a very nice scent, loved it. My hair was a bit dry after use so conditioner is a must. Packaged well and I was impressed with the quality as well. The bottle size is small so you will probably want to get more.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I love this brand and I have used this plus its scent is really good! Packaging quality also was good and the size was acceptable for a fair number of washes. My hair is brittle and dry so this worked really well for me as it made sure it was moisturized!

Posted on May 4, 2022

This shampoo saved my hair! (And my confidence!) Health issues, possibly leaky gut, was causing my hair to look a combination of lifeless, thin, and both dry and greasy (if that's possible). I didn't wear it down for something like 8 months because of how bad it looked. I'd always had healthy, full hair. Once I started using this shampoo, my hair has basically gone back to normal. I'm so grateful!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I have long very fine hair and this shampoo really brings it back to life. It comes with a dropper for oil, which you add into your shampoo before using it. Great for giving your roots some volume. The only thing I’m not a fan of is the smell. Smells like chemicals.