MD
4.7

4.7
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jun 15, 2022
Excellent! Great value for money!

I have been using this kit for a week and have to admit that I love that the pot is not plastic. Totally different feel and comfort. Also do use the drops, they help with dry nose. Regarding the scooper: instructions don't explain the difference in the two sides of the scooper in the salt container (also it is hidden inside, not on the surface) - for isotonic quantity and hypertonic quantity. It’s ultimately the salt content in the saline that really gives hypertonic solution a leg up in terms of healing properties. So in case of infections pay attention to the correct salt dosage.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Takes a bit to find the correct angle, but once you do it works. The salt jar is too full & spills the second you pop it open, so something to be careful about. I like how fancy the pot feels in the hand as well, even though it doesn't have a bearing on the effectiveness. No discernible scent.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Packaged really well, and the design of the pot makes it easy to pour without having to tilt my head too much. Salt is filled to the brim in quite a big tub, so the first time digging out the scoop does take a bit of effort. I'm not a huge fan of the essential oil (smells like peppermint but not quite like my 100% mint essential oils) that goes into the saline solution, and it affects my sense of smell slightly afterwards. Pot feels really sturdy and well made, and there's a lot of salt for the value. I've only used this twice, and both times have caused me to have a leaky nose for hours after, so it's probably subjective. It is pretty effective in clearing out mucus though! We're supposed to use this regularly, but I find it a little difficult to do so because it's not that comfortable. The tub is also made of 100% salt, so you could probably get them in bulk without having to get it from them.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Great complete set. Does need some getting used to and figuring out the right position to hold your head in. Nice porcelain pot that, with good care, does not have to be replaced, unlike the plastic ones.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Watched some YouTube videos on how to do this correctly and what to expect. Warming the water helps the salt dissolve. Has been a great addition to my evening routine.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Nice packaging. The product has worked great for me so far. I am using it daily and have noticed a difference in reducing congestion. I have not tried the essential oils yet, but the salt has been great.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I use this set over a week now in the mornings and evenings. I think it is a must have in current situation with different viruses. It will keep you stay healthier.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

If you are thinking to follow Ayurveda it is one of the thing you might need. Also to fight with the first symptoms of the cold and running nose - it is very usuful.

Posted on Feb 11, 2021

As a chronic sinusitis sufferer, I've tried the plastic nose irrigation devices and they were extremely unpleasant to use and gave me headaches. This nifty neti-pot makes nose irrigation painless and quick. A great value set with a substantial supply of salts and additional herbal solution that I feel really helped my sinuses since I've started using it.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

The quality of salt is not as good as NeilMed. Of course the price is more economical. The porcelain Neto pot is disappointing me. I tried once and feel not very “convenient” to use. The pot boost appears lasting forever.