MD

Based on 1,510 Ratings
1,231
Posted on Jun 11, 2022
5,535

These are the best throat candies I've ever used. They are effective. Excellent quality. Many spices are felt, I can clearly taste the taste of black pepper, cinnamon and cloves. The feeling is slightly spicy in taste, but not mint and does not cool as mint. Very pleasant aroma. I like the natural composition, which is an advantage. I recommend for purchase. These candies are constantly present in my pocket.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Can comfort my throat , after taking one , I feel better . You see , it is very well packaged, in individual, and the expired date printed on each . Wonderful . I found that the taste or smell keeping in my mouth for long periods of time

2c3a498f-af36-44bc-a511-9e8a02337bec
93bfdf3a-d962-4457-be60-3bebd881a242
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I have used these lozenges on a ten-hour flight while suffering from a non- Covid cough. They worked excellently to control my cough. I'm so glad that I found them again. I love their smell.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Composition of quality Natural ingredients. Benefits in relieving various cough's. Loaded with anti-allergic, antimicrobial and immune resistant property. It has a great tast even for kids. Alleviates inflammation and helps to keep away and manage respiratory infections. Nice size package and value for money. It is effective!!!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I have recommended this to many of my friends while they all find it very useful and worth sharing with their families! It helps soothe our breathe that we can sleep longer during the midnight, especially my old father who caught omicron and couldn’t sleep well!

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I've enjoyed Himalaya products for years for their medicinal benefits and affordable prices. The combination of clove, cinnamon and cardamom have a pleasant taste and helps with throat care. Good price too! I'd definitely buy them again.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Very effective for sore throats. Pleasant scent, taste and size. Each lozenge has individual package which is very convenient and useful. Quality for value, would recommend.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

It's a little expensive, but the herbs and spices have a strong taste, It seems to be effective. I've only used two so far, but I want to use them carefully.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Taste great.. very warming, and def helps with cough as well as sore throat! Imagine these would be even better in the cold, winter months.