MD

4.4
Denis Wilson
Posted on Nov 10, 2022
Excelente!

Chyawanprash also helps to remove toxins from the body and improves heart health by lowering cholesterol levels. It is good for improving vigor, vitality and delays the aging process due to its antioxidant properties. Chyawanprash is also useful in improving brain functions including memory by acting as a brain tonic.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022
1,342

Have you ever seen the movie Limitless?Well this is one of those pills. It gives you mental clarity. It increases your chances of learning something new quicker. It calms you as well and it reduces my anxiety. And it makes studying and research easier. But you have to continuously use it. With this pill, the possibilities are "Limitless"!

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I’m excited to try this supplement when it arrives. I take an Amla supplement already but I want to take it to the next level!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I had read all kinds of great stuff about chyavanprash but had never tried it. It tastes like spicy figs, very interesting flavor. I like it. I've had it plain and with milk, both are good. I feel the benefits of all the herbs and will buy again.

Posted on May 7, 2022

First time trying this herb and love it. Def gives you a mid afternoon boost. Will continue to buy as supports immune system as well!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022
1,258

Great for digestion issues. I'm on a weed and feed and use this for the wedding process of getting rid of extra bacteria and yeast in my gut.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I trust 5000 year old Ayurvedic medicine. I am so happy to find chyavanprash in capsule form again. I use to take from another vitamin company but they apparently stopped making it. I found this product looking through the Himalaya catalog of products. I take several different products from Himalaya and just added this one. If you research chyavanprash you will take it too.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I like this capsules version as it’s easier to consume. Quality ingredients. Great for women managing their hormones. Taste is acceptable.

e12de9a8-e771-44bd-a469-664472223ed1
Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Excellent value for money and quality. Convenient packaging and release form.