MD

4.3
  • S
Posted on Feb 16, 2022
Great daily face wash

This is good value for the quality and size. It has a great smell and makes my skin feel clean and tight. After a few days of use, my skin adjusted and oil levels are maintained through the day. It seems to be made from natural ingredients. I think it’s a great daily face wash.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

i have flavored the use of high quality small size package of my older age that keeps the benefit of dreaming the golden composition of tonal frequencies that are sensitive enough not to over moisturize the gentle sound of time and spirit, to be divided by all other little lights and shades that hair do miss in summer days and winter chills!

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Bought it for my early teen daughter who suddenly began to develop acne. She uses it on daily basis. We don't see an immense impact. On the bright side, the natural composition won't damage her skin. Though, the flavor is not exactly pleasant. The package is pretty economic.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Not bad but i felt no effect on my skin to be honest. Size is very big, lasts for so long. I use it a normal face wash, 2-3 times a day. It is very gentle on the skin, i have to admit, but isnt necessarily of huge effect.. it also smells good.

Posted on May 16, 2022

so, it's good .. the size is great not small but enough .. it kind of dries your face a little, it's written on the bottle that it's good for normal to oily skin .. but it cleans your face, it doesn't have foam or touch like soup, it's more like liquid .. the quality is great .. it make my skin feels smooth and clean .. and bright a little, but maybe you need to moisturise your face with cream after .. I don't think it will be good for dry skin .. the smell is kinda sweet, just like turmeric .. it's composition made of a lot of natural ingredients, and organic sources .. I like it .. if you're looking for something to moisturise your skin, I think this won't be useful for you ..

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

It is a nice face wash, I buy it, when I live in tropical climate, when it s hot outside and you want to wash your face several times a day

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I use Neem and Tumeric face wash daily to wash my face and it leaves it feeling clean and soft. I also notice no blemishes when I use this face wash.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I purchased it like 4 times already, and it's great and gentle enough for my oily skin. Not overly expensive, good ingredients, cleans well, smells light and fresh. Nothing bad to say. Will definitely repurchase.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022
1,725

Admirable product. The price is great. Deliver promptly. The packaging is just great. I recommend to all.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Good clarifying wash without being overly stripping. Neem scent is not too overpowering. Texture is a runny gel with lots of bubbles. Everyday option. I like it especially when my skin’s flaring up with a breakout.