MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 17, 2022

This balm is a wonder, I keep it by my bedside. When I feel my nose is stuffed up or I have a little headache I use it. I bought it when I had a very annoying cough, this balm helped me to be able to rest and calm my cough. Its smell is very pleasant and soothing

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I love the scent of this product- perfect to use when I have a stuffy nose. The package is a handy size and it’s great value for money. I much prefer it to the brand I grew up with (begins with a letter V) as it doesn't affect my sensitive skin around my nose.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Love the smell!! So warm and good and it makes me long for winter where I will be using this to cold chests and runny noses and sore muscles. I’m sure the benefit will be good. The composition is like a thick gel/cream/ointment. Very nice. I feel it’s very good value for my money since the jar is rather big. Will recommend.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

This balm is incredible!! Will definitely buy more once i run out. The aroma is gorgeous and it truly opens up the sinus and chest. Very happy customer

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Was so happy to find this. I was looking for Vicks Vaporub, but this is a far better and healthier option. It includes basil and holy basil!

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Strong sent and will leave oil spot on clothing like many chest rubs - my family loves this product it really helps open up the sinuses.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Great scent & excellent consistency. Easily glides on skin. So soothing for chest congestion & a little on nostrils helps a stuffy nose. Pure ingredients & a big plus that it's a glass jar. Working to eliminate as much plastic packaging as possible.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

I am a fan of this product, it really helps whenever we apply it. It is effective, the smel doesn't even bother my 10 year old son.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

This is good for even burned wounds! No complaints whatsoever. The fragrance is pleasant and glad that I picked it. I will keep getting it for itching or allergies.