MD

Posted on Feb 26, 2022
Lovely face mist

c6d215a9-c32f-4ebd-b3bb-7a443dd5f358
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Love this a Rosewater very much! it is very gentle on the skin and has a delicate scent of rose. I use it in my morning routine as the first step for hydration. it's a great base for the other serums. the splash is gentle like a cloud, and the size of the bottle is quite big. ENJOY YOUR DAY💖

1bc292fc-2c86-4e51-bbab-801f040f68a5

This is my first time trying rosewater and glycerin. I’ve heard good things about it and was excited to try it (for my scalp). The scent is pretty good (like a water and perfume mix scent). I use this on my hair locs daily to replenish the moisture. You can tell it’s a good quality product that actually uses purified water. The bottle isn’t too bad for the cost, since it’s 2 products in 1. So far I’ve been using it for a few days now and I love it. I haven’t tried it on my face yet, but the benefits look promising.

45bbae43-6184-44ba-b343-86b02db690af
Posted on Aug 19, 2021

This is my favorite thing to give myself a little happy boost with aroma or spray on my clothes before I go out, just in case:) it’s a bit big so I put some in a mini spray bottle to carry in my bag. It’s vegan and free of dyes, and I even used it to make a toner with sone wild flowers here in Japan

b88321b3-7280-484c-9038-63670c43d393
6dd991fb-1b21-401f-a4d8-fe3987dbc646
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

afe75740-8ba7-4cbe-9953-2fce7d0d30a3
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I use this as a simple spray on toner after cleansing my face. Mine comes out more as a spray than a mist. The scent of roses is mild and does not last too long. It is absorbed quickly into the skin and leaves skin feeling hydrated and not dry. It doesn’t feel too sticky, nice and fresh. I like the 60ml size for trying new products. It’s great for travel as well. Hope this was helpful.

276187d9-a073-4875-93d2-8c7c30497402
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I have been using face mists for some years now, but this Rosewater&Glycerine face mist is now my favorite one. I start every morning with a hydrating splash of this face mist, and the same after cleaning my face in the evening. This mist has a mild but pleasant smell, and it also lasts for a very long time. Scent and quality are good

320de0b2-4b95-4aad-a1e8-dd9c8d3674a6
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Put it in the refrigerator too cool then apply it on your face it will glow your skin and hydrate it very good replacement for Mac fix or any other product , the scent is beautiful and i use it after my skin care routine, the quality is good and the size is enough to use.

a04e8f19-64c5-497c-91aa-7c36cc119238
Posted on May 16, 2022

My friend recommended me this rosewater & glycerin spray - the packaging is pretty good, size is big bottle which is pretty good for the price..I spray this on my face after washing my face in the morning and at night.I included this in my daily regimen, It makes my skin feel so good and refreshing and it's really moisture my skin, Sometimes I apply some rose hip oil while the spray is still wet on my face and it’s the best moisturizer I’ve ever used. It also smells amazing, it’s such a nice scent.really good benefits for the skin, keeps hydrated and glowing ..just love this product 👍🏻👍🏻😍😍😍

ceac7817-4629-41e4-8a61-43bfb38daa81