MD

Posted on May 10, 2022

Heritage castor Oil is Iconic essential oil!! Many good reviews already spoken about the quality,use, age,benefits and composition of this Oil!!I highly recommended this to nourish your hair and moisturize your skin and best for sensitive skin! the scent is pure castor from natural ingredients! The size for this oil is Amazing!

12b17ca3-26cf-4cee-9635-07e51d7de316

After years of infertility I di HSG and find out I have blocked fallopian tubes, immediately I went on mission, bought 3 bottles of castor oil and put flannel (same brand) saturated in castor oil every night on my stomach, on flannel I put plastic bag and on top Beurer thermophor, or thermophor with hot water, I used ginger tea and capsules, turmeric gummies, silica and thiosinaminum 6x, Swedish bitter on stomach and internally, and after 2 and 1/2 months I have one unblocked tube. I also used one receipe form our local nun everyone swears of and I also used her receipe 12 days. Put 0.5 kg of corn flour in hot water and put it on lower abdomen and wait 2 hrs. 10 days. Pls hit like on my comment if helpful.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I have been using this brand for many years.. been buying it at a health store here in our country.. a tried and tested brand of castor oil. Since I started purchasing all my vitamins at Iherb, I never looked back. iherb products are all authentic, fast shipping and most of all their perks (discounts) from time to time are unbeatable.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

It is a helper and life saver! The quality is very good, no bad scent, you can use it for your skin, rub in your hair, it will moisturize and nourish your skin and provide good fats. It is an essential oil for your skin and beauty. The size is very comfortable and you can take it with you easily when traveling.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I love Castor oil and this brand is of excellent quality! The scent is very mild and feels great once it has obsorbed into the skin. It is incredibly nurishing for the hair and sculpt...my hair feels and looks much more thick and healthy after use. I also use in a heat pack on my arthritis regularly...then, I massage it into the joints. It is very helpful to ease arthritic pain and discomfort.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

castor oil helps eyelashes grow. i wish i was more zealous in its application but i saw visible results on my sad asian lashes in a few weeks. not a big fan of the bottle though as oil kept dripping on its side. wish it was a pump bottle but i know that can easily be helped by decanting it to one. (i was too lazy)

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I've tried different castor oil brands & none of them are as good as this one. The quality is A1 & the price is as well. I use it for my hair & skin & I rub it on my body for aches & pains & they go away. The healing properties of castor oil is why it is called "Palma de Christi" i.e. "Palm of Christ." Amazing stuff!

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

great quality product for body, been using often. expiry date was within a reasonable time frame for the user to finish the product. non inflammatory, not scented. a little bit sticky but that's ok, its doing what it's suppose to do. product absorbs into the skin quite well, fully absorbed by morning. will repurchase.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

great quality product for body, been using often. non inflammatory, not scented. a little bit sticky but that's ok, its doing what it's suppose to do. product absorbs into the skin quite well, fully absorbed by morning. will repurchase. expiry date was within a reasonable time frame for the user to finish the product.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

I'm into Caster oil, this is the third time buying it, last twice I bought organic cold press oil from other brand, but I read so many recommendation for this brand and this product, so I bought it this time. 960ml is a very large, I can enjoy this for maybe 4 months.