MD
4.5

4.5
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I love this herb, it literally calms my child soon after i give it. Hes normal very hyperactive especially at night. This helps him to wind down before bed and fall asleep.

My daughter has ADHD and anxiety and this really seems to help her. She says it tastes awful but she takes it anyways. She has slept much better since she started taking this which is the best part

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Great calming ingredients, the taste is slightly sweet and palatable, my toddler does not reject this. I give this to her at night and it has helped to calm her. The packaging works as I put the dropper straight in her mouth. especially helps with teething restlessness.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

My brother liked the taste but i can not notice great result

FrogInAVat
Posted on Dec 1, 2020

Valerian is widely-known as a proper herb, if you need to help your kid's nervous system to calm down. This is a sweet syrup (my kids would describe it like honey-like taste), but with bitter herbal hint. 2 of 3 of my kids are ok with this taste ) I give it to kids when they got overexcited or are having tough periods in school, even if the Valerian itself doesn't help, I'm ok with the placebo effect - kids do sleep better after taking the syrup ;)

72b93ea8-81d3-4030-ae6a-c88b0981743c
Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Ok however my son didn’t like the taste. Will stick to gummies for the future. Still a great product.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

I give it to my little one when she is super tired a d can not calm down on her own. it seems that it calms her sown and we are able to go to bed. it does what it supposed to do

Posted on Aug 6, 2021

This is good product but you have to use it constantly in order to see the progress also, it’s a little small bottle for that price.

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

My son has severe anxiety and sleep issues. This has helped avoid prescription meds. (He dosent like them) he is able to fall asleep fast and stay asleep longer! It also helps my husband with his blood pressure issues.

Posted on Feb 16, 2021

I give this to my son when he's having trouble sleeping and works just fine. This is herbal based, so no many side effects.