MD
4.8

4.8
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
Pleasant taste

My son has had back to back colds and viruses this winter season. I thought that his own immune system would help, but it looks like he needs a little extra support. This product has a pleasant taste, and the amount of product is good. It appears to have safe ingredients, and I’m looking forward to him tolerating cold and flu season a bit better.

b5988a25-3fef-4748-961d-062b3647250c

loving the ingredients and the effect on the immune support of our children. they also like the taste, even pure without water! it helps to overcome some mild colds and viruses much faster! this supplement comes in two different bottle sizes. because of the price being quite high we usually took the smaller size būt because it is worth it, this time we bought the bigger bottle. on the other hand we do not want to take it Daily for months in a row, so I am not sure if it will spoil or how long the bottle can bet used after opened or if it needs to be refrigirated...?! if you liked the review Please give me a 👍

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

I was searching for the natural product that would boost my toddler’s immune system at a reasonable price and i think i found it. My toddler is at the age of 2 and hope his immunity improves after consumig this supplement. However i am concerned about its taste, whether it will suit my child or no

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I buy this product for my Grandkids. If they don't like the taste,they won't take it. It has been a great product for them. Echinacea is so great when our ammune system needs a boost.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

great to build up immune system of a small children, Mu sister is using it. Kids love the taste. Very helpful in avoiding flu or in for the first day of flu.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

we love this product and use it often. The kids don't mind the taste and the size is pretty generous so it last us for a long time.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

bought this for my youngest because he was constantly falling sick, every week kind. but since i got this, 2weeks has passed, no cough, no fever and 2 weeks of no skipped school. i am very happy. my 2nd born who had a cough, bad phlegmy thick cough, has reduced tremendously too. supplements do help

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

great product I give this to my kids easy to feed

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

great quality product!!all natural ingredients. taste good, even my kids love to drink this

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Sweet echinacea is very good supplement for my kids. It's very effective. Natural composition and ingredients. Quality is good. Fast delivery