MD
4.8

4.8
Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Taste great 2-year-old takes it with no problem . fast shipping from iherb we got our order quickly. I think it was only 4 days after ordering .

Posted on Jun 22, 2022
2,663

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Added this with elderberry for my little kid during times when her immune is vulnerable. It helps her get over and strengthen her immune system. Taste pleasant, kid did not avoid it!

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Good tasting and alcohol free. Great during and after viral infection

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

My kids love it when mixed with some honey and hot water. And it seems to provide very good immune support

Posted on Feb 26, 2021

Astragalus is a must have immune booster for those virus spreading times of the year. This extract is an alcohol free and perfect for kids any age.

Posted on Jan 23, 2021

I was looking for a liquid version so that I didn’t have to break apart capsules. This is excellent. You can even add it in their liquids so that they don’t know.

Posted on Jan 3, 2021

Astragalus has been great especially during COVID. Supporting a toddler's immune system any way I can is a go for me. Any signs of runny nose, sneeze, etc we use Astragalus to boost my toddler's immune system. It's been a life-changer after infancy.

Posted on May 24, 2022

I love it. What a good product!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022
9,532

Good product quality , size and price