MD

Posted on Dec 22, 2021
Gentle. Leaves hair shiny with natural looking color.

Here is a summary of why I gave the product a 5 rating: 1) Natural ingredients. 2) After coloring, my hair was shiny and healthy and the color was natural looking and stayed that way. 3) When it was time to touch up the roots, I only needed to mix together about 1/3 of the package. I used the brush that comes with the kit for the roots and then just a tiny amount to blend through the rest of my hair with my gloved fingers. With other products I would need to do my entire hair each time, since the color faded. I have tried other natural hair coloring products. This one excelled in every way.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Wow the quality of this poduct js amazinf for coloiring my hair and does leave any colour on my scalp. And is great for my sensitive scalp. This has a nice scent and it at an affordable prize of the size. I use it once aWow the quality of this poduct js amazinf for coloiring my hair and does leave any colour on my scalp. And is great for my sensitive scalp. This has a nice scent and it at an affordable prize of the size. I use it once a moth and i reckmmed iy fir any age and any old person. moth and i reckmmed iy fir any age and any old person.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

It is an excellent product without any bad effect. This is the only product which did not cause any allergy to me even after use of more than a decade. Further I found it easy and pleasant smelling to apply with bright and shining hair. My hair fall also stopped after I started using it.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I wanted to back closer to my natural hair colour after multiple time of bleaching my hair. I was little bit scared to turned it into green colour , in fact I get an excellent result . It was enough for my length.

c78f9cfc-40a4-45a0-acf7-97ee6831ff88
792ce7a0-4f1f-4d08-b453-c1e33b3375e7
Posted on May 20, 2022

I like that the container comes with markings so it is easy to pour out the amount I need for each dying. The gel mixture has no strong smell and is easy to apply to the hair. Be careful when using to prevent it from dripping on the skin as it can stain the skin. 3N is a bit too dark for me so I will choose a lighter color next time. It covers my grey hair very well. Hopefully the coverage will last.