MD

Posted on Feb 25, 2022
A great tincture

Love this reishi product. I add it in the morning to a small glass of juice or in the afternoon to a cup of herbal tea. The taste is so mild that you can’t even tell it’s there. I have noticed significant improvement in my energy levels! This is the second time I have bought this product and I’m impressed by the quality you get for the price.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I am taking this for added immunity as its winter at the moment where I am. I haven't noticed any extra energy but there are no side effects so I will continue to take over this season then stop in the spring.

Posted on Feb 28, 2021

I purchased this for the purpose of boost my weakened immune system. This uses a well known 1000 plus year old remedy from a Japan mushroom which has been helping chemotherapy patients, cancer patients, and AIDs patients bounce back. To be able to have access at your finger tips, definitely a plus in my book.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Reishi is better absorbed with vitamin C! This is potent and such a beautiful brand! Helps with energy, immunity and has so many benefits!

Posted on May 24, 2022

I think it's better to take mushrooms in liquid form and I like HerbPharm for their quality. Doesn't have a strong taste.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I love it!! it has been long time since I purchase it!!

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Very good for immune system. Taste is not best but with juice, its ok. Also good price.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I used Reishi during a flu and I recovered faster than my colleagues ☺️

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

easy to make a purchase and quick delivery well done