MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 5, 2022
So far so good

My brother has only been taking it for 1 week - so far he is happy using it as he makes dietary changes as well to help his heart health. Bottle was larger than expected. It arrived in Australia within 10 days.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Contains cactus grandiflorous which I have found to be very helpful in my case.......I put in very hot water to evaporate out the alchohol.

As someone who has been diagnosed with severe ADHD and the common drugs do not help me, this wonderful and natural choice has changed my life. Energy, focus and motivation.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

This is my life saver for when I need a boost. I am so glad I found this tincture because I don't always want to take capsules.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I ordered this during a time of extreme heartache and it helped me. I only take one or two drops in a glass of water when I felt really bad and that is enough for me.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Surprised at how much better I feel after taking this a little while.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

potent composition in my opinion, can't beat hawthorn as a heart tonic according to my naturopath

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I take this daily. Doesn't taste great, but it works.it seems to help me with my cholesterol in my high blood pressure

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Awesome product. Easy to take. Just add into your water or juice daily and reap the benefits! Easy as.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Great oil supplement. very natural ingredients, and I found it good for the whole family., highly recommend.