MD

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Quality of the composition of these ingrediences are strong and good , the benefits are many, taste is pleasant and improvement is visible quickly, bottle package is easy to use and 42 servings is plenty, I like this supplement and Herb Pharm, I recommend highly and like as a first aid to keep on hand.

I love this ginger tincture and bought more. It has helped with digestion and I take it several times a day in water. I also have histamine issues which ginger also has helped with. I am glad to have an easy and shelf stable way to take ginger regularly.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This is an excellent priced item that you receive excellent gut benefits immediately. I would recommend this and have purchased two additional bottles since my original purchase.

Posted on Mar 1, 2021

I buy this for menstrual cramps/pain. I drink about a dropperful in 3 oz of water as needed. If the pain is really bad I drink 3 dropperfuls (1 dropperful in 3 oz water three times over a few minutes). It has provided complete relief from horrible cramps many times when ibuprofen was not working or was taking too long to work. I strongly recommend it.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This is a safe, natural way to settle nausea no matter what the cause. No side effects or interactions.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I love Ginger in this form because it works faster. This is the cheapest price I've found it.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Good to fight infections in the gut. I believe my condition improved from using it.

Posted on Mar 30, 2021

We use this a lot. I sip on it and water. It helps with digestion. I used to get a lot of stomachaches after eating (just about anything) and this really helps. I like to take half a dropper full before eating. It really helps! I definitely recommend this.

Posted on Nov 11, 2020

I bought this product for relife in chronic pain (muscle and joints) - my need for pain killers decreased significantly, i take it daily - 3 times a day.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I always trust Herb Pharm as a brand, and I use ginger a lot as both a flavoring and a medicinal spice.