MD
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

My dad had tried many different meds but to no avail. So we decided to give this a try. He has taken two bottles so far and the fungus at his toe nails are gone. Now only left with his finger nails so we will buy more. Would suggest everyone to buy at least two bottles as the bottles are small and can be used up very quickly.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This stuff is great! I bought it for my cat's ear infection. No matter how often I cleaned her ears, the dirt would resurface the same day. I used this after cleaning my cat's ears, added a couple of drops to each ear and just like magic, the ear wax almost disappeared after just one day! I haven't used it for other ailments yet, but will definitely try it if needs be!

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I can feel that is killing the fungus and parasite. I am also taking this in order to remove an ear fungus, intestinal fungus and parasite. I have taken before this intestaclear and as well it did helped me so much. I had a long worm 🪱 after I opened my bowels. Also it’s making me go to the toilet more often.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

It works, good quality product. Worth buying. Very quick delivery time anf free delivery of you order over 60 $. Reccomend I herb to everuone. I ngriedients are what to be expected. Ordered two weeks ago and got the product within a week , very efficient. Good customer service and communication with the vendor. Never had any problems with the service of the company. Size was nice. Package good size.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,069

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Item arrived less than a week from order date. It is well packed and came in good condition. All new and long expiry date . Appreciate the purchase and quick delivery service. This is first time trying the item after reading good reviews

708d52c6-e06d-4da2-bfc4-857c23e971b1
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I have been taking Fungus Fighter for about a week so far, and I am feeling great. It was wrapped carefully and safely and it's very easy to dispense.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I drink it after mixing in boiling water to burn off the alcohol. I use it for irrigating my nose and throat. and steaming my sinuses. Couldn't live without it due to my allergies.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Quite effective for fungus problem. Eg. itchiness under armpit. I take this only having fungus infection. A low carbo and sugar diet helps a lot to avoid fungus infection.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I found this product from Herb Pharm & was willing to give it a try. This product line has quality thru & thru. I am trying it for a fungal condition that has been very stubborn during the last year. I am hopeful it will make a difference.